PWD 599: Enough is Enough

Is Vince McMahon the greatest heel of all time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should shit post until 999 and let you dorks fight over 1000.

I think Joe Rogan may be functionally retarded at this point.

If you hung around Brendan Schaub, Joey Diaz, Eddie Bravo, Bryan Callen, Ari Shaffir and kept emptying your balls into Tony Hinchcliffe wouldn't you also be functionally retarded as well.

It tells me that those idiots believe, if they watch enough UFC that they are also badasses by osmosis.

Well, it's not as bad as it used to be, but I remember the earlier days, when people would actually act like they were tough guys because they watched "Cage Fighting!" it was never UFC, Mixed Martial Arts, or even 'Ultimate Fighting', it was always "Cage Fighting!" because it sounded tougher than what it was.

You talk about Pride, and they're replying "Nah, this is like proper no rules fighting, in a cage!"

I went to college with a guy who said he was a "Cage Fighter", even though he was 16 at the time. And would regale me with all these stories of his "Cage Fights", like getting his arm broken, and "sparking him out with the other hand", and his only defeat coming from this "Massive roided out skinhead with tattoos" because he got him down and elbowed him, and he had a cut that went from his eyebrow, down to the end of his nose... didn't even have a scar.

What he didn't know was that I was doing stuff with a now defunct website, so I'm listening to his stories, and then he said "I even have a fight this weekend, it's a qualifier for the UFC!" so then I told him "Oh, where is it? I could cover it for the website I'm doing stuff for", and his reply was

"I can't tell you, it's proper illegal, I shouldn't even be talking about it now"

Last edited:
If it's any consolation, Yuji Nagata is 0-2 in MMA.

Granted, he fought Fedor and Cro Cop, but still, that's something.

Well, it's not as bad as it used to be, but I remember the earlier days, when people would actually act like they were tough guys because they watched "Cage Fighting!" it was never UFC, Mixed Martial Arts, or even 'Ultimate Fighting', it was always "Cage Fighting!" because it sounded tougher than what it was.

You talk about Pride, and they're replying "Nah, this is like proper no rules fighting, in a cage!"

I went to college with a guy who said he was a "Cage Fighter", even though he was 16 at the time. And would regale me with all these stories of his "Cage Fights", like getting his arm broken, and "sparking him out with the other hand", and his only defeat coming from this "Massive roided out skinhead with tattoos" because he got him down and elbowed him, and he had a cut that went from his eyebrow, down to the end of his nose... didn't even have a scar.

What he didn't know was that I was doing stuff with a now defunct website, so I'm listening to his stories, and then he said "I even have a fight this weekend, it's a qualifier for the UFC!" so then I told him "Oh, where is it? I could cover it for the website I'm doing stuff for", and his reply was

"I can't tell you, it's proper illegal, I shouldn't even be talking about it now"

I enjoyed BJJ and MMA back in 2003-2005 but it was so small in the town that never had to run into this bullshit. That being said when TUF started then you start hearing about this nonsense. Still would still love to see these deluded dickheads take a Dan Henderson flying forearm drop.

I enjoyed BJJ and MMA back in 2003-2005 but it was so small in the town that never had to run into this bullshit. That being said when TUF started then you start hearing about this nonsense. Still would still love to see these deluded dickheads take a Dan Henderson flying forearm drop.

Punch him in the dick.

That is sad.

Punk tried but greatly overplayed his hand since leaving WWE. Had he just trained MMA and went back to the Indies after leaving WWE he would have been a god.

Considering there were stories of him getting his ass kicked, like the Teddy Hart fight for example, he was never going to do anything worth a shit.

The congenital amputee who fought in MMA might have been a more suitable opponent.

So who's going to do those hand twirling disrespect punches on Raw? Ziggler?

Two 0-1 opening a ppv shouldn't be done in the first place, embarrassing amateur display aleast cmpunk and ufc got $ from it as it was a epic failure everywhere else. In modern mma, ufc shouldn't have to resort to sideshow fights with how talented the elite these days are to years past. Punk should retire immediately and focus elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back