PWD 599: Enough is Enough

Is Vince McMahon the greatest heel of all time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did CM Punk earn Holly Holm's respect tonight?

yq4JeeS.gif

my stream went out in the main event right when my friends came over. and they were peaking.

<DCrying>

Man, that dude's brand is dog shit now. He got clowned on in a shoot for three rounds, I'd rather take that KO.
It looked rough. He trains at one of the best MMA gyms in the world and has for 3 years yet he can't even throw a 1-2. I feel bad for Duke.

Why is the PWD thread full of bs fake fighting posts. You motherfuckers need to be banned.

CM Punk doesn't even deserve to he talked about in the same breath as Joe Son, Fred Ettish, Ranger Scott, Wade Shipp, or Jonathan Wiezorek.

I'm not using hyperbole because I don't like the guy, he is genuinely the worst MMA fighters I have ever seen in 22 years of watching this sport.

CM Punk doesn't even deserve to he talked about in the same breath as Joe Son, Fred Ettish, Ranger Scott, Wade Shipp, or Jonathan Wiezorek.

I'm not using hyperbole because I don't like the guy, he is genuinely the worst MMA fighters I have ever seen in 22 years of watching this sport.
That leg kick and spin gimmick was like some shit they fix on a 12 year old's first day of Muay Thai class. Just awful.

lol at sport

Punk got punked.

GayJesus got robbed.

Fuck the rest.

CM Punk just isn’t strong enough to cut it in the UFC.

Respected him for hanging in there for three rounds, but his best round was his first and he blew up towards the end of it.

He isn’t an athlete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back