PWD 599: Enough is Enough

Is Vince McMahon the greatest heel of all time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro don't tell me you came back inside of that last thread, I stayed outta that shit 'cause I couldn't support blatant disrespect for my homie

I had to tell Frank to drink bleach, and struggle was really starting to think he was insightful. If anything, i'm a PWD man at heart, I couldn't let those injustices go unpunished.

You're my homie tho, I appreciate that.

AJqScBA.gif

I had to tell Frank to drink bleach, and struggle was really starting to think he was insightful. If anything, i'm a PWD man at heart, I couldn't let those injustices go unpunished.

You're my homie tho, I appreciate that.

AJqScBA.gif

What about me, dawg? I tried to get @Frank23 to apologize to you over and over again. He refused, he called you a terrorist.

I'm going to set an alarm at 6AM tomorrow morning just to post spoilers of NJPW, i'm that petty

What about me, dawg? I tried to get @Frank23 to apologize to you over and over again. He refused, he called you a terrorist.

I luh you boi, you know that.

q4UEH1V.gif

I'm going to set an alarm at 6AM tomorrow morning just to post spoilers of NJPW, i'm that petty

That's why you're a hoe.

Fortunately, i'll be watching it live since I have a salary and don't work weekends.

Yes struggle, I make more money than you. And I don't even have to suck any dicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back