@Edison Carasio
@44nutman
@Gutter Chris
@Jobber
@Darth Nevets
@Minotauro Rex

Why did Hillary delete those emails?
tenor.gif

spirit cooking recipes and penis enlargement pill ads.

Liberals use to stand for liberty...you are calling for the complete opposite of liberty.

No im not

Im not advocating taking your gun or your freedom of speech

Im advocating changing the tax structure back to when america was a much more functional country

Cool your jets john hancock

My party? I'm a registered Republican who hasn't cast a ballot for a Democrat once in my life.

I make jokes because the stuff they consider "scandals" is fucking stupid. And this is while a verifiable scandal is unfolding in the WH right now and they cry about fake news. I live in reality, not conspiracy land.

But hey, Hillary Clinton is going to jail, so sayeth QAnon. These are the cats you're playing patsy for.

You're a Republican??

<Kpop01>

<TheWire1>

@GetTheseHands
@HereticBD

is this true?
tenor.gif

Communist regimes always start with a promise, no one believes it will happen to them until it does. Germany, China, Venezuela, Russia, North Korea, etc. Someone at some point thought it would never happen here and it did. What begins with using other people's money to pay for 'social programs' always ends with 83% poverty aka 'equality' everytime
Germany?

cop out

I am not mad at the wealthy

But wealth is power and they tip the scales more in thier direction more every year and that puts a major squeeze on normal middle class americans

We used to fund our country and there used to be alot more american dream to go around dude. now people are wage slaves competing in a global market straight to the bottom .

Its fine to make a product and to make tons and tons of money but if its not balanced it becomes super predatory and things start to fail and that failure is how you get those wacky governments that you are so afraid of and that failure is what is driving the depression and anxiety in our societies

and theres no such thing as big or small government just efficient vs inefficient

The government in the United States was only supposed to operate in a handful of matters (The emurated powers) with all other matters resolved by the states. What it turned into was a massive unstable safety net for people who can't obtain through their own means. A government that saves everyone is a myth that people keeping handing government more power in hopes of creating.

Wealth isn't the enemy, it's a boogeyman used to create more restrictions on liberty

I dont either

But Homer is a bigger communist either way

I think its homer false then me but both of them are way more liberal than I am

I legitimately am a registered Republican. I live in Texas lmao, it's the only way to have a say in the political process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back