Which Golden State Warrior is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomorrow

This league needs an enema

this-town-needs-an-enima.gif

The NBA needs a cleansing or a deletion.

You may be over stating his intelligence a bit.

Your IQ matches your age

Over something that didn't actually happen?

Nice strawman but that isn't even in the ballpark of what i said.
Yeah it was better than hearing about a bunch of sad sacks taking pills because people aren't getting married anymore.

Nothing more manly than a guy complaining about the lack of marriage to a group of dudes. <OKC16>

Speaking of white people and all the terrible things they do
I been following this dudes story forever and was interested in this movie but damn the trailer looks like shit

So you admit youre a hypocrite

What did he say earlier man dont make me go through 50 pages to be hip to this argument ..... Also I wanna talk shit at get these hands too and be tagged in

Yeah it was better than hearing about a bunch of sad sacks taking pills because people aren't getting married anymore.

Nothing more manly than a guy complaining about the lack of marriage to a group of dudes. <OKC16>

Again strawman, thats not even what started this conversation but keep making up an argument.

I plan on discussing the results here.

What time does this shit go down

Also spoil away I never watch any other orgs and I wouldnt know what else is going on in the wide world of wrestling without them

Use tags though so pete doesnt get upset

Will @Smigg appear in this thread? I hope so.

What did he say earlier man dont make me go through 50 pages to be hip to this argument ..... Also I wanna talk shit at get these hands too and be tagged in
Nothing major
Im just fucking with him cause hes my buddy and Ive known him long enough to know hes fulla shit with this alt right gimmick hes playing right now

Nothing major
Im just fucking with him cause hes my buddy and Ive known him long enough to know hes fulla shit with this alt right gimmick hes playing right now

He hasnt been absurdly right wing his whole posting career ?

NJPW doesn't get special privileges, when a wrestling show happens, it gets talked about. Deal with it or move to Japan
Difference is you people dont even give a fuck about New Japan and only post spoilers to bother the people that do
Same shit you homos would do with Lucha Underground

Again strawman, thats not even what started this conversation but keep making up an argument.
Breakdown of marriage is why depression is up and people are on SSRI's and people are offing themselves because of it.....

Sounds like a fucking episode of Sex in the City.

Nothing major

Alt-right

"Everyone is now this thing I learned on tv. I heard the pee tape was real too"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back