Theme:

Cwd9KSV.jpg

giphy.gif

@D.R.H. @RR @Minotauro Rex

giphy.gif

that sucks

It does.
and it makes me an asshole too

As of late I been horny as a goat and want a lot more than what im getting.

i dont think im a danger to myself at this moment in time but god damn are there some hot girls around me as of late and I cant fucking stand it . Like standing in pool of cocaine with both nostrils glued shut it is :(

He left his wife of 30 years for her
<{Joewithit}>

What a dirtbag
He shoulda kept the wife of 30 years and just banged that hot chick too. hes old enough where his wife probably wants to get fucked less and doesnt care if he gets around town any more

It does.

i dont think im a danger to myself at this moment in time but god damn are there some hot girls around me as of late and I cant fucking stand it . Like standing in pool of cocaine with both nostrils glued shut it is :(

<DirkMavs>

It does.

Only you know what your real problems are. Try to fix them and maybe your wife will want to suck your dick.

Only you know what your real problems are. Try to fix them and maybe your wife will want to suck your dick.

Were happy and we have a decent sex life , Ive just been sober for a few months and my sex drive is a lot more intense all of a sudden

I know to behave and not ruin my life or hurt my wife she trusts me not to be an asshole, Im just venting to my wrestle buddies bout how hot these bitches are and how it sometimes is a bummer than i cant play hide and seek with em

I went Draymond Green because I'm woke <Gordonhat>

pole needs a 5th option: theyre all :eek::eek::eek:s

This poll is already delivering thanks to the posts.

<Y2JSmirk>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back