PWD 597: The War Room

Do you want CM Punk to win this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In theory yes but in practice this is very difficult, especially against a private citizen with little income. Even if he got a judgement getting the money would be a hassle. This was the conclusion the whole way, and WWE knew this from the start. They actually won however, because Punk is screwed despite being right and Amann didn't lose a nickel because the company footed his bills. It really is a violation of the legal system and this case should have been immediately dismissed.
Do we know for a fact That wwe footed amans bills

I feel the same way walking in the Cow Palace
You can feel the history walking into that old timey building with its tiny hallways, old school piss troughs and stale hot dogs and warm beer
Its an old rasslin building from a bygone era and thats what I love about it
It’s the acoustics also. The wood rafters at the Allstate just carry the sound different. I was there last year for NXT takeover and as I walked in I remember bobby Heenan talking about how “this is wrestling, the Rosemont horizion is wrestling” and I got all goosebumpy and extra excite.
Yes I admit. I am a mark

kLeegys.gif

Wood kill her ex-husband for her.

Take it easy, Rot! She is damaged goods, those tits wouldn’t be worth it.

B-b-b-but there were memes of that poor doctor!!!!!

If this thread is the war room, is strugz allowed in here or will he disappear for fear of another ban?

I said that probably Punk and definitely Cabana should be fine. However they’ve paid a shit load of money to lawyers and they ain’t getting that back from WWE - who have sent a message to podcasters.

Also Punk is proven to have exaggerated like hell.

Out of all the stuff I heard, I didn't hear how Punk's podcast directly damaged his business.

Do we know for a fact That wwe footed amans bills
He stretched out a lawsuit for three years based upon "some people on twitter were mean to me" driving up his fees. Unless he hates his money there is zero chance he pursued this lawsuit without WWE.

And mean tweets dammit!!!!<Lmaoo>

He stretched out a lawsuit for three years based upon "some people on twitter were mean to me" driving up his fees. Unless he hates his money there is zero chance he pursued this lawsuit without WWE.

Hey, man! @lakersfan45 and I are men of science, we need to see the receipts dammit!

What are your thoughts on WWE holding major events in Saudi Arabia?

Was the GRR a success for everyone?

@warriorscomeout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back