PWD 597: The War Room

Do you want CM Punk to win this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking even when he was on Daredevil.
I can't speak for the series as I haven't watched it yet but the dialogue between Frank and Daredevil when he was chained up is one of the GOAT comic book scenes. That alone was perfect and I haven't even gotten into the glorious violence

Sherdog is letting people change their user names on their own sometime this week. Could be some interesting bets to be had.

tenor.gif

Sherdog is letting people change their user names on their own sometime this week. Could be some interesting bets to be had.

tenor.gif
I don’t know who this jobber @RSR is but he hasn’t been active since the day he created that profile. Needs to be deleted

I voted yes.

However, if he loses bad, I hope he gets a divorce and is forces to return to PW as a total jobber. Either win, and go back to PW, or lose, and crawl back in a heap. I want to be entertained.

tenor.gif

This could be a shitshow. I will not be able to look away though.

I voted yes.

However, if he loses bad, I hope he gets a divorce and is forces to return to PW as a total jobber. Either win, and go back to PW, or lose, and crawl back in a heap. I want to be entertained.

If he goes back, keep his ass in ROH where he belongs

Smigg should have his own pole option here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back