PWD 596: Canadian ruined edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol AMC just needs to end The Walking Dead. I don't really care that Lauren Cohan is leaving, she's done nothing for years. What are they gonna do have Norman Reedus lead? There literally is no other option.

Double turn with Negan and Rick!

I haven't watched any of the new, Netflix produced, Arrested. Is it worth it? I love the original seasons.

Man this remix took like the original 12 or however many season 4 episodes and made them chronological cause the original had episodes focusing on a character’s story each time so it was all over the place. Now each episode is full of recaps of shit you just watched so it’s kind of an overkill. Definitely the weakest season but still alright. They had to film it hat way because they couldn’t get everybody together at once so it’s not on par with the original seasons imo. The remix season is on Netflix and the original is hidden in the extra features or whatever section but now it’s 22 episodes which seems like too many.

Season 5 had everyone together so I hope it’s better.

God, I took a shit like 8 hours ago, and my asshole is still sore.

Is this what its like to give birth?

lol at the last UFC PPV doing less than 100k

put more chicks in your main events that nobody gives a fuck about

Man this remix took like the original 12 or however many season 4 episodes and made them chronological cause the original had episodes focusing on a character’s story each time so it was all over the place. Now each episode is full of recaps of shit you just watched so it’s kind of an overkill. Definitely the weakest season but still alright. They had to film it hat way because they couldn’t get everybody together at once so it’s not on par with the original seasons imo. The remix season is on Netflix and the original is hidden in the extra features or whatever section but now it’s 22 episodes which seems like too many.

Season 5 had everyone together so I hope it’s better.

I watched half of that season on Netflix when it aired and still never finished it. I did love the one where Tobias goes to the "Method One" clinic and keeps dressing up as The Thing from Fantastic 4.

Was Liar Liar Jim Carrey’s last watchable movie?
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back