PWD 596: Canadian ruined edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

I know this is a silly argument, but you can't be trying to say bias against bigotry is equitable to bigotry. It defeats the entire enterprise. The issue is prejudice, I'm not prejudging, I'm judging.
Well if you think bigots can't have rights like freedom of speech or the right to bear arms or the right to be free from slaverly, etc. then I'd say that would be bigotry. I guess that's an extreme case though.

This is the same argument communists use to gain support their causes "We are just anti-fascists, you don't support fascism do you?" By awarding yourself the moral high ground, you can justify any actions against anyone, sort of what actual fascists did.

Before I go down that rabbit hole, what other tv on Netflix does somebody recommend? Positive shit. Maybe something I can crash to.

WWE announced the following:

WWE makes its historic return to London’s Royal Albert Hall for the first time in more than 20 years with the WWE United Kingdom Championship Tournament later this month, and members of the WWE Universe will have their chance to catch all the action on WWE Network.

The two-day event will stream in two parts on the award-winning WWE Network on Monday, June 25, and Tuesday, June 26, at 3 p.m. ET/8 p.m. GMT.

A limited number of tickets for the Royal Albert Hall events, which tape Monday, June 18, and Tuesday, June 19, are still available at livenation.co.uk and bookingsdirect.com.

Already announced for night one at Royal Albert Hall are the quarterfinal, semifinal and final matches of the 2018 WWE United Kingdom Championship Tournament. Featuring 16 of the top competitors from the U.K.’s vibrant wrestling scene, the tournament will decide the challenger to WWE U.K. Champion Pete Dunne on night two. Night one will also include a Six-Man Tag Team Match pitting Dunne, Tyler Bate & Trent Seven against Undisputed ERA’s Adam Cole, Roderick Strong & Kyle O’Reilly and appearances by WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels and Triple H.

In addition to the WWE U.K. Championship Match between Dunne and the tournament winner, the second night at the Royal Albert Hall will feature a tag team match of NXT Champion Aleister Black & Ricochet vs. Velveteen Dream & EC3, plus matches for the NXT North American Championship, the NXT Women’s Championship and the NXT Tag Team Championship.

Don't miss out when these historic events stream on the award-winning WWE Network on June 25 & 26.

Bitch fuckin' kicked her hair off

In Mauro Ranello voice:
"You're going to have to start referring to Asuka as 'The Operator' because she will disconnect your extension!"

No it doesn't. Laws weren't supposed to be created by 9 unelected suits. This is why public school is a failure.
I literally showed in this example that the law was de-facto made by this decision. If you had studied you'd know that the court in allowing and disallowing actions in many ways has been seen as a lawmaker even though they really shouldn't. You'd also learn that the court's power to rule the legality of laws based on the constitution was crafted in Marbury v. Madison, expanding on their power to settle disputes between states and other entities in Chisholm v. Georgia.

I literally showed in this example that the law was de-facto made by this decision. If you had studied you'd know that the court in allowing and disallowing actions in many ways has been seen as a lawmaker even though they really shouldn't. You'd also learn that the court's power to rule the legality of laws based on the constitution was crafted in Marbury v. Madison, expanding on their power to settle disputes between states and other entities in Chisholm v. Georgia.

So was this crafted by case law or the constitution?

Oh good, more war room bullshit.

In Mauro Ranello voice:
"You're going to have to start referring to Asuka as 'The Operator' because she will disconnect your extension!"
tumblr_nm2gcxrE7g1qznj8ho1_400.gif

Gold, sleep, gold!

“Grab her by the pussy” should have disqualified him instantly regardless of everything everybody who dug a little knew about him. The last person to ‘drain the swamp’ would be a millionaire (not actual billionaire) failed robber baron who got his money from his dad.
Meh, I've heard guys say worse things than "chicks let me grab their pussies because I'm famous" or whatever the full quote was.

I agree that it's naive to think someone from an economic background like Trump would "drain the swamp", but he was the only candidate saying the "right" things and people are fed up of the same old politicians doing the same old shit.

Well if you think bigots can't have rights like freedom of speech or the right to bear arms or the right to be free from slaverly, etc. then I'd say that would be bigotry. I guess that's an extreme case though.
Well this is not an equitable case. I'm not saying I want their rights taken away, I'm saying they have no right to take other's rights away.
Well that's kinda what I'm saying.

I would disagree that Trump got the nomination because of the "bigot wing". That might have been a small part of it, but a lot of the people who were Trump supporters at the time (that I spoke to at least) just wanted something different or to shake things up a little because they were tired of their voices not being heard and they thought it might have changed the face of politics for the better. I probably would have considered voting for him for that reason, and I definitely don't think I'm a bigot.
This isn't really the case, he shook things up by saying shit without the bs. He didn't go to BJU offcamera and say he supports states rights, as Dick Cheney did in 2000, he straight said Mexicans are sent (by MEXICO) to rape. He was the candidate, like in movies like Spider-man in 2002 with superhero costumes, that said he wasn't embarrassed to say whites are the best. I live in a blue state he couldn't and didn't win, and I know of two whites who had never voted in four decades prior (their eligible lifetime) who voted for Trump meaninglessly.

I know theres a thread on it but you people should really be watching MLW Fusion
@The Higher Power s boy Robert Fuller is there with the Stud Stable, Tony Schiavone on commentary, winning and losing matters, good old school style storylines and so much great talent on every show
If you havent seen it yet its definitely worth checking out
And I know people are mad at Sami Callahan but damn is he a great heel with some of the best promos in the business
@Minotauro Rex I think youre a Jeff Cobb guy arent you?
His match against Jack Swagger on this show is so much better than the one i saw at the Cow Palace last year which was so disappointing

Sounds like the Supreme Court sided with Bill Watts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back