PWD 595: Butt Staph

Did Punk get butt staph from AJ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, of course it's the same thing, you stupid idiot.

You know the antagonist is bad, but you suspend your disbelief and give the story a chance to ring true to you in some way. You feel hatred, distrust, invective, etc. for a good antagonist.

***BREAKING***+++FUCKINGWOW+++

A good heel is an antagonist that you boo, or feel distrust, hatred, etc. for. Their job, is to get you to hate, distrust, dislike them. It's the same fucking thing. Like, literally.

Plays, books, films, shows, opera, etc. Pro Wrestling is a unique live drama with antagonists, and protagonists, just like every other form of literature, film, etc. to ever involve good and evil.

I feel like you might actually be retarded, or something. If so, my bad.

ALSO: FUCK YOU

hulk-hogan-swimming.gif

Except in reality, people today aren't getting angry at heels unlike in movies which is my fucking point. What's the reason for that smart guy?? Because it's not 1990 anymore. There's a major difference between what's presented in Pro Wrestling and what's presented in movies or shows. If you can't see the fucking difference, than it's you who's the retard who needs to get a clue and come back ro reality.

Did I really need to explain that?

You're really comparing The Miz or Samoa Joe to Ramsey Boulton or Negan and you want to blame the fans for not "having fun" and booing them?? Who's fault is that? Plus, who's to say they're not having "fun" just cheering what entertains them?

You're whole argument is garbage.

I never could explain as kid why watching him made me sleepy and the sound of the brushes gave me goosebumps. Then I grow up and there’s thousands of people making ASMR YouTube videos doing the same thing

Ramsay was a draw....unlike Negan.

I never could explain as kid why watching him made me sleepy and the sound of the brushes gave me goosebumps. Then I grow up and there’s thousands of people making ASMR YouTube videos doing the same thing

I enjoy that 40 seconds because this is a man who is doing something he enjoyed despite the pain he was feeling.

Except in reality, people today aren't getting angry at heels unlike in movies which is my fucking point. What's the reason for that smart guy?? Because it's not 1990 anymore. There's a major difference between what's presented in Pro Wrestling and what's presented in movies or shows. If you can't see the fucking difference, than it's you who's the retard who needs to get a clue and come back ro reality.

Did I really need to explain that?

You're really comparing The Miz or Samoa Joe to Ramsey Boulton or Negan and you want to blame the fans for not "having fun" and booing them?? Who's fault is that? Plus, who's to say they're not having "fun" just cheering what entertains them?

You're whole argument is garbage.
*Your

I enjoy that 40 seconds because this is a man who is doing something he enjoyed despite the pain he was feeling.
The struggle was real. I could taste it. We all could taste it. <mma1>

Funny.... I was a teenager during the Attitude Era who had no clue what a dirt sheet or Dave Meltzer was and do you know who I liked as a fan?

N.O.D Rock > DX HHH
Corporate Rock > Babyface Austin

According to @GetTheseHands and @HomerThompson, I was a problem maker for this industry because I liked what I liked.. I also had a lot of "fun" cheering my favorite wrestler Heel Rock over everybody else.

You people are stuck in the past. That's nobody's fault but yourself.

was the million dollar man on the gas?

he looked kind of flabby.

tumblr_p2r2c9gGzs1r7dh6wo1_250.gif

Funny.... I was a teenager during the Attitude Era who had no clue what a dirt sheet or Dave Meltzer was and do you know who I liked as a fan?

N.O.D Rock > DX HHH
Corporate Rock > Babyface Austin

According to @GetTheseHands and @HomerThompson, I was a problem maker for this industry because I liked what I liked.. I also had a lot of "fun" cheering my favorite wrestler Heel Rock over everybody else.

You people are stuck in the past. That's nobody's fault but yourself.

Calm down, Uce.

Take whoever directs Total Bellas and give them Raw or Smackdown....if you can get the Bellas to emote, you're doing a damn good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back