PWD 595: Butt Staph

Did Punk get butt staph from AJ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hnSAO6a.png

Yeah I can imagine. What did u graduate from/ with ?
From Hobart and William Smith, small school stereotypically known for rich cokehead kids, often referred to as “Snowbart and William Sniff.” I graduated with two degrees, one in Economics, and one in Political Science. Working at a banking company now, helping them open up new locations, hiring and then training people. Hopefully I can get out of my house soon because my fam wants me to help clean the house up. Need to be a free bird. All my professors told me to enter the working world before going to any graduate or law school.

Has this been posted yet? Just making sure...

I thought he was washed up by then (Big Dave had started calling him the Junkfood Dog by the late 80s). Did they still let him use his music from Mid South?
He used Another One Bites The Dust which would get the crowd super pumped until they made the Wrestling Album and then he used Grab Them Cakes
His work may not have been what it was in Mid South but he was over huge with the kids, used to bring em into the ring to dance after every match

Ask me what?

Ask Smigg why he kept lying about that AJ Lee pipe bomb style promo on all the divas, which he said "she went in business for herself."

AJ Lee reveals Vince McMahon’s reaction after she turned down Total Divas

During a recent Q&A to promote her new book, AJ Lee was asked why she turned down Total Divas. She said that she was given seven storylines to pick from but she turned them down because she’s an introvert and she likes her privacy. She was supposed to replace JoJo as the tiny girl on the show. For the very few fans that think the show is real, I hope that puts to bed any questions about the scripted nature of the show.

She added, “I didn’t realize how offensive that would be [turning down the offer to do the show] and I think Vince McMahon got a kick out of that because people kind of jump at those opportunities and he was kind of fatherly towards me. He came up to me at Raw and was like ‘so you don’t wanna do the show?’ I said no and he’s like ‘ok well, tell us why today’ and that was it. They gave me a live mic and I guess nobody knew I was doing it.” She said that McMahon was so proud of her afterward.

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/aj...s-reaction-after-she-turned-down-total-divas/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back