PWD 594: You ever look into Flat Earth?

If you could time travel would you rather see the past or the future?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the CM Punk trial report.

So Punk got antibiotics ONCE.

Got concussed by Kofi.

Cried on the stand.

Defended his comments about the size of the shit on his butt (not back).

Forgot to include finally released the meaning of what CM stands for. Vital information in this case imo.

Forgot to include finally released the meaning of what CM stands for. Vital information in this case imo.

Lost all of Chicago as fans because it’s not Chicago Made.

@Syd

lWmHEL7.gif
Listoy I don’t likr big boobx but feel free to tag me on ass shots

<[analyzed}>
@Frank23

Y’all all some alien baiters!

condescending-alien-race.jpg

Warriors I will
Tomorrow. Remind me when you see the signal
(<Aug3>X3)

Dude, you’re giving up our collective asses to some fatties and hobo music.

Also did you email me?

I got this:

“Day by day I have my breakfast and masturbate.
My pussy has already forgotten how a real dick feels.
I can’t live like that. My body is teen, sensitive, and remarkable.
It needs your attention and love.”

Also:

“Vil du motta spennende nyheter og være med i trekningen av 5 gavekort med verdi av 1000 kr? ”

I've had a theory as to why this Punk trial happened. Obviously, it's all conjecture and conspiracy theory, but it makes sense when you look at it from this perspective.

What was the thing that Punk wanted? He wanted time off. He came out of surgery "Hey, I need you for Raw", and that happened a couple of times. I think he actually wanted this lump to be a Staph Infection, because a bad Staph Infection, means time off. But the doctor didn't say "Hey, you've got a staph infection, you need some time off", so he had to stay on the road.

Maybe, Punk has a little Hypochondria, because it's almost as if he was hoping that he had something wrong with him, so a lump is a "full blown staph infection, I should be dead!" He gets hit in the head "I've got a concussion!!". I think he was looking for something to get some time off.

And, because the doctor was the one standing in the way of it, he bore the brunt of his vitriol.

Dude, you’re giving up our collective asses to some fatties and hobo music.

Also did you email me?

I got this:

“Day by day I have my breakfast and masturbate.
My pussy has already forgotten how a real dick feels.
I can’t live like that. My body is teen, sensitive, and remarkable.
It needs your attention and love.”
<30>
I’ll put a new thread in an hour after I’ve taken a bath unless @Syd or @lakersfan45 do their jobs.
tenor.gif

Warriors this agression from u is frightening. I am just a msn

I've had a theory as to why this Punk trial happened. Obviously, it's all conjecture and conspiracy theory, but it makes sense when you look at it from this perspective.

What was the thing that Punk wanted? He wanted time off. He came out of surgery "Hey, I need you for Raw", and that happened a couple of times. I think he actually wanted this lump to be a Staph Infection, because a bad Staph Infection, means time off. But the doctor didn't say "Hey, you've got a staph infection, you need some time off", so he had to stay on the road.

Maybe, Punk has a little Hypochondria, because it's almost as if he was hoping that he had something wrong with him, so a lump is a "full blown staph infection, I should be dead!" He gets hit in the head "I've got a concussion!!". I think he was looking for something to get some time off.

And, because the doctor was the one standing in the way of it, he bore the brunt of his vitriol.

Smigg start a new thread please brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back