PWD 590: The Juice Spot

Rick and Morty or Archer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
0fbd34d1b89133bcbb16577d6a3c4c47.jpg

The light made me think that Finn was wearing gloves while deadlifitng and I was about to HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS DUDE

My favorite

1456872666.jpg

Two and my friends and I each got one of the three Hanson brothers (from Slapshot! Not the boy band) tattooed on us. A fourth dude that was with us wanted to get something done too so he got mr meeseeks standing over jerry’s decapitated head tattooed on his leg with “existence is pain” tattooed underneath it.

His wife is still pissed about it. She gave me a ton of shit for letting him do it lmao

@D.R.H. pulling a deezy. Lost bet over a week ago and doesn’t pay up. Suddenly absent from pwd
<Kpop01>

Two and my friends and I each got one of the three Hanson brothers (from Slapshot! Not the boy band) tattooed on us. A fourth dude that was with us wanted to get something done too so he got mr meeseeks standing over jerry’s decapitated head tattooed on his leg with “existence is pain” tattooed underneath it.

His wife is still pissed about it. She gave me a ton of shit for letting him do it lmao
That is fantastic.

@The Higher Power you ever seen this?
Some dude scammed the WWF into believing he was Sammy Hagar and they actually pulled him into the ring at MSG and introduced him
At one point you can see his wig fall off lol

Ha ha ha. That's hilarious.

Bro she has braces

Have you also noticed it seems, like ... much less uncommon for adults to have braces if they're Latina ? And I don't mean just all Latinos, but specifically ladies.

<{danawhoah}>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<{danawhoah}>
<{danawhoah}>
tenor.gif
<{danawhoah}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back