PWD 590: The Juice Spot

Rick and Morty or Archer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frank23

Screenshot_20180522-215647.png

<LikeReally5>

wait, let me guess..........tozawa kept doing that stupid thing he always does. am i right? you know that word he says 4767564 times every match.
A little, but this was a pretty serious match. Also that does not annoy me like it I assume it does you.

A little, but this was a pretty serious match. Also that does not annoy me like it I assume it does you.
it didnt at first when he did it once or twice a match. at least it didnt annoy me as much as the cruiserweights in general do. however, like anything that gets a little popular in wwe, once the realized it was over, they upped it to a new level and he just said it over and over and over and over again. wwe wears out everything that gets over. they never seem to learn that less is more.

i am definitely a "get off my lawn" guy, but i hate that shit. part of what makes stuff great is the anticipation of it. i started watching wrestling in the mid south days and jake the snake was there. what made the ddt so awesome was the anticipation of it. would we see it? and when we did it is awesome. now we get to see roman do a superman punch 15 times a match, rey mysterio did at least 5 619's, usos are gonna go over the top ropes together, cena will do a 5 knuckle shuffle, etc. less is more

it didnt at first when he did it once or twice a match. at least it didnt annoy me as much as the cruiserweights in general do. however, like anything that gets a little popular in wwe, once the realized it was over, they upped it to a new level and he just said it over and over and over and over again. wwe wears out everything that gets over. they never seem to learn that less is more.

i am definitely a "get off my lawn" guy, but i hate that shit. part of what makes stuff great is the anticipation of it. i started watching wrestling in the mid south days and jake the snake was there. what made the ddt so awesome was the anticipation of it. would we see it? and when we did it is awesome. now we get to see roman do a superman punch 15 times a match, rey mysterio did at least 5 619's, usos are gonna go over the top ropes together, cena will do a 5 knuckle shuffle, etc. less is more
No disagreement from me, but I have just learned to quietly accept it until the winds change back.

Probably not a good thing tbh.

Funniest things I hear today about "wrestlings evolution" are you need to chain moves together and do your finisher multiple times because the athletes are better.....and I'm like "I'm pretty sure people are still using Pete Williams head kick that knocked out Mark Coleman today and works just fine"

Zelena is too skinny. She'd look amazing if she put on some weight.

best part of Smackdown was New Day roasting Graves on commentary

Remember those two guys I told you about, who argued over the "Liv Morgan T-Shirt", they're still going on at it.

The guy with the shirt was talking about some woman he saw, and the other guy said "Why don't you put on your Riott Squad T-Shirt and say that it's her shirt, it worked so well last time".

And then they went right back to arguing about him being a creep because he bought a shirt because he had a crush on a wrestler.

Funniest things I hear today about "wrestlings evolution" are you need to chain moves together and do your finisher multiple times because the athletes are better.....and I'm like "I'm pretty sure people are still using Pete Williams head kick that knocked out Mark Coleman today and works just fine"

That's why I'm an advocate for multiple finishers. A jobber finisher, a midcarder finisher, a main event of Raw finisher, and "Nobody kicks out of" finisher.

It doesn't matter if Seth kicks out of your superkick, it's not supposed to finish him, it's supposed to finish Barry Stevens, because Barry Stevens is a pussy compared to Seth Rollins. So no stock is lost in your Superkick, but it still has stock, because you're still finishing lower guys with it.

And, because the "nobody kicks out finisher" is rarely seen, it actually means something when it's hit.

the hell is this
Something gross. Their is quite a few pwd members who need to get off this forum and see real girls. Bailey is ugly as fuck. But then again they worship anything with a face and couple holes that steps in a ring. Bunch of Airport's....

That's why I'm an advocate for multiple finishers. A jobber finisher, a midcarder finisher, a main event of Raw finisher, and "Nobody kicks out of" finisher.

It doesn't matter if Seth kicks out of your superkick, it's not supposed to finish him, it's supposed to finish Barry Stevens, because Barry Stevens is a pussy compared to Seth Rollins. So no stock is lost in your Superkick, but it still has stock, because you're still finishing lower guys with it.

And, because the "nobody kicks out finisher" is rarely seen, it actually means something when it's hit.
problem is if a move is over, there is no way the wwe isnt going to let the fans see it in every match. goes back to me talking about jake roberts and the ddt. thats why none of the moves seem special anymore. we see them too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back