PWD 590: The Juice Spot

Rick and Morty or Archer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@J Danger

where have you been, donger brother? havent seen many post from you in while

Lol I made the last two threads I think.

But I’m on day shift now where I go to a shit ton of meetings and stay busy all day like some kind of guy that actually works, which sucks ass man

Lol I made the last two threads I think.

But I’m on day shift now where I go to a shit ton of meetings and stay busy all day like some kind of guy that actually works, which sucks ass man

work?

BronzeAfraidArmyant-max-1mb.gif

Sir there are no standards in this place an instahoes have no talent besides being instahoes. So if you are going to have one why not a fake excuse of a wrestler as one. It is far better then having the dum dums that are pretending to be health gurus and fashionistas and other such garbage

No, just no! Here I am trying to build a better PWD for the children of tomorrow. And there you are wallowing in your own mediocrity. Do I need to use my PowerPoint presentation to show you how wrong you are?

what in the hell was that pre match shit from those iconic chicks? that was likely the worst thing i have ever seen on wwe programming. i hate them more than anyone ever

Never forget

Diaz vs Riggs 2: Hospital Street Fight

I know you guys do not care about 205 live, and why would you? But the main event of Tozawa vs Itami was lit as fuck. Best thing either guy has done in the E.

I know you guys do not care about 205 live, and why would you? But the main event of Tozawa vs Itami was lit as fuck. Best thing either guy has done in the E.
Jim Jeffries was on the same time....I'll check it out later.

I like Tozawa. It's too bad nobody will remember his one week title run.

wait, let me guess..........tozawa kept doing that stupid thing he always does. am i right? you know that word he says 4767564 times every match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back