PWD 587: Or Was it 96

Who Do You Believe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its crazy how Conrad has quietly become a powerhouse in wrestling
Bruce is the #1 guy in podcasts and Bischoff is doing monster numbers too and now he has All In and Starrcast to add to his resume
Plus he'll soon be taking the Flair last name
Hes a gulldam legacy

I liked etnies and they seemed to come in the most colors in that time period and I always need to have colorful shoes/feet

Etnies were terrible for actual skateboarding. We usually could pick out the posers back in the day by not just their shoe brand but also based on the wear and tear of said shoes. #KliqShit

The only Vans that were honestly worth a shit for skateboarding were the Geoff Rowley’s. I usually wore éS, DVS, Emerica, or Globe for skating.

lol at this slander

Hitman had to babysit The Assvil 24/7. Imagine you have a World Title match the next night and this obese buffoon knocks on your hotel door after midnight with a trough full of somas. It’s a miracle that Hitman with the most matches in WWE history (have links to support this) could juggle so many responsibilities.

and lol at comparing him to Chris Benoit. One is a 5 time WWF Champion and the other is a career loser and piece of shit.

Pepa from Salt n Pepa said Bret Hart did not know how to push it real good, and was a two pump chump with a tiny wiener.
6388b3d2509fb3fc4a9a49ce8be1b5b7--salt-n-pepa-pink-black.jpg

How dare you besmirch The Anvil, because his loins produced the greatest female Canadian Wrestler of all time. His skeet makes champions.
The reason Anvil took Somas is because his back was killing him from carrying Bret Hart every match.

J Dawg is one coordinated dude.

Never ever been scared about public speaking, doing conferences, being on tv/radio or presenting my case in front of a court except a couple of times, i.e. one instance this year when I somehow knew I was going to get ambushed.

It’s definitely a good tool to have. A lot of people hit that glass ceiling when it becomes apparent that they can’t confidently talk in front of others.

Pepa from Salt n Pepa said Bret Hart did not know how to push it real good, and was a two pump chump with a tiny wiener.
6388b3d2509fb3fc4a9a49ce8be1b5b7--salt-n-pepa-pink-black.jpg

How dare you besmirch The Anvil, because his loins produced the greatest female Canadian Wrestler of all time. His skeet makes champions.
The reason Anvil took Somas is because his back was killing him from carrying Bret Hart every match.

Who cares what Salt and Crack Butt Pepa have to say!

Etnies were terrible for actual skateboarding. We usually could pick out the posers back in the day by not just their shoe brand but also based on the wear and tear of said shoes. #KliqShit

The only Vans that were honestly worth a shit for skateboarding were the Geoff Rowley’s. I usually wore éS, DVS, Emerica, or Globe for skating.

Your right I just liked having colorful shoes . it was my job to roll joints and play us tunes. my idiot friends would skate and id sit on this picnic table with mrs gutter and tell her all about who she should listen to instead of greenday :)

We got a transcript from Bischoff saying he made an offer. At this point we are heading into truthiness.

This is a slam dunk.
Youre quoting Bischoff to prove Bischoff is lying
Why is his word good then but not good now?
Big Nasty Pete has got a point though. If anything 2018 Bischoff is more trustworthy than 1997 Bischoff. It’s weird because he had no reason to lie then and he has no reason to lie now. What a conundrum

Its crazy how Conrad has quietly become a powerhouse in wrestling
Bruce is the #1 guy in podcasts and Bischoff is doing monster numbers too and now he has All In and Starrcast to add to his resume
Plus he'll soon be taking the Flair last name
Hes a gulldam legacy
Conrad Flair <Lmaoo>

It’s definitely a good tool to have. A lot of people hit that glass ceiling when it becomes apparent that they can’t confidently talk in front of others.

As long as you aren’t a PowerPoint Bullet Point Ranger Captain.

Prediction

@GetTheseHands will give Deadpool 2 3.5 stars

Struggle: Does it have hype?
People: We are excited
Struggle: 3.5/5 stars

Big Nasty Pete has got a point though. If anything 2018 Bischoff is more trustworthy than 1997 Bischoff. It’s weird because he had no reason to lie then and he has no reason to lie now. What a conundrum

This is ridiculous.

Maybe why Trump got elected.

Honda throwing some serious hands.
{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}

In any court of law witness testimony earlier is always treated as more valuable as than that previously provided especially after twenty years.

Jesus fucking Christ. Bischoff was lying twenty years earlier and now is telling truth?

How do your brains work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back