@Gutter Chris vs women
@warriorscomeout vs carbohydrates
@Jobber vs minorities
@Batfish vs cocaine
@lakersfan45 vs the English language
@Frank23 vs marks
@Count Zero vs public polls

Last edited:
I didn’t sleep the night before my college graduation because my whole house got way too coked up. I was sitting at graduation on 30 hours no sleep, felt like a fever dream.

J vs Rex is the PWD version of Brock/Angle, two faces that just have to compete in everything

I didn’t sleep the night before my college graduation because my whole house got way too coked up. I was sitting at graduation on 30 hours no sleep, felt like a fever dream.
<{cruzshake}>

What about my feud with father time?

<DontBelieve1>

DRH vs being a productive mod

so nice
im posting twice

I got two of my Airmen to volunteer by explaining that they had a better chance of meeting and sleeping with Taylor Swift by volunteering for this than if they didn’t go at all. Simple logic. If you want her next song to be about you... well you know that you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take (- Wayne Gretzky, -Michael Scott).

I brought them down the path with me when she was going between stages and she touched both their hands and little 21 year old hearts. That’s all they were talking about the rest of the night. Ahh, kids.

I also had to buy a sake bomb for one of them because he took a bite out of someone’s chicken tender that was on the floor.

I’m a good leader.

who cleans up the vomit after a concert?

Same here. And I took like 15+ shots. I was such a mess my family took me to eat lunch afterwards and I passed out in the restraint lol

congratulations?

<13>

<{cruzshake}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back