PWD 576: Arabian Nights

Which Did You Like Better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect the booking but I've made my choice

Face Seth will be fighting off heel Roman and Dean through Summerslam

The thought of BRAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUN being the guy to topple the evil Shield and win the title from Roman and then have celebratory sex with Alexa Bliss right in front of Buddy Murphy has me almost as hard as Buddy Murphy would be during that.

Can't wait for him to sign with WWE so we can get the Lethal Consequences reunion.

As much as I think he'd kill it in WWE, ROH has him on a pedestal that he's just not gonna get in WWE. He's literally referred to as their franchise, in WWE he'd just be Roman's bitch.

Aside from that, I think Sinclair has like 10 guys that they really take care of, Lethal being one of them. He's probably not making far off main card money as is.

@lordsai

https://www.njpw1972.com/26139

TOP000.jpg

NJPW hits the Cow Palace! Tickets for G1 Special on sale May 1!
This summer, New Japan returns to America, bigger than ever. On July 7, “G1 SPECIAL IN SAN FRANCISCO” will see the stars of NJPW rock the legendary Cow Palace.

After wildly successful events in Los Angeles, NJPW management sought out a bigger building for our San Francisco debut. The Cow Palace will host 10,000 strong witnessing the very best pro-wrestling on the planet. With our biggest American crowd to date on hand, and the historic legacy of this famous building to live up to, you can be sure of a card for the ages.

G1 SPECIAL IN SAN FRANCISCO

Saturday, July 7, 2018
Doors 15:30 Show start 17:00
Venue: Cow Palace

2600 Geneva Ave, Daly City, CA 94014

TICKETS ON SALE:
Tuesday May 01, 10AM (US Pacific time)

Ticket prices:
●Arena
・Rows 1-2: $300
・Rows 3-5: $200
・Rows 6-22: $150

●BLEACHER
・Rows 1-10: $120

●BOX
・Rows 1-5: $100

● DRESS CIRCLE
・Rows 1-9: $80
・ Rows 10-16: $50

●CORNERS
・ Rows 1-16: $40

*Ticket handling fee not included in price*

Tickets available from this link!

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/new-japan-prowrestling-daly-city-california-07-07-2018/event/1C005497930934E4?artistid=2496445&tm_link=tm_homeA_header_search

I got a conundrum that has my mind distraught with stress
I wanna get floor seats to NJPW but only if its in the first few rows
I know theres gonna be a rush for tickets so Im wondering if it might be smarter to just go for the risers(red section) to try and hopefully get first row there which would still be a great seat
What to do, what to do

16080s.gif

They caught the golden state killer.

He Was a serial murderer and rapist that has been free for decades and I guess Patton Oswald’s wife resumed the cold case investigation on her own and wrote a book that helped catch him.

He was a former cop and military member that currently lived in Sacramento.

He is 72

Last edited:
i guess Roman could let him borrow his chest protector

I haven't watched SD yet, but I saw his promo on FB and it was pretty good. The "I used to be little and got bullied" thing was an interesting way to go. That said, he should be punished for his failures to weights/clue. I can't speak to his showering habits. That dude should have lived on a bench during his knee rehab. No excuses. Especially after 'Mella dumbed him. He should have been rage-benching, which my main man @Minotauro Rex will tell you is the most effective form of bench because it causes a spike in free testosterone.

The thought of BRAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUN being the guy to topple the evil Shield and win the title from Roman and then have celebratory sex with Alexa Bliss right in front of Buddy Murphy has me almost as hard as Buddy Murphy would be during that.
She's gonna leave Buddy before he even gets to enjoy those new bolt ons, isn't she?
<DCrying>

As much as I think he'd kill it in WWE, ROH has him on a pedestal that he's just not gonna get in WWE. He's literally referred to as their franchise, in WWE he'd just be Roman's bitch.

Aside from that, I think Sinclair has like 10 guys that they really take care of, Lethal being one of them. He's probably not making far off main card money as is.
Yeah, I was mostly joking. I definitely agree that WWE would never make him the top guy in the business, but I'd still like to see him have a run as NXT champ at least.

OK, so J Dong doesn't want to be set on fire. Fine.

How about this:

Brock is dominating the match - because at this point it'd be unbelievable for him not to. Roman kicks out of one F5. Brock beats him down some more and hits a second F5. Roman barely gets his shoulder up at 2.9 seconds. Brock mounts and drops some bombs. Then he gets up and walks to the door. The door opens, Brock is at the door when he looks back at Roman. Roman can't get up, but he lifts his head to look at Brock and slowly lifts one hand and gives Brock the finger. Brock smiles and heads back to Roman. He hits a belly-to-belly and then a German and goes for another F5. Just as he gets Roman up, the lights go out.

The lights stay out for 30 seconds.

60 seconds.

90 seconds.

Two minutes of darkness and chaos. When the lights come on, Roman is still down, but sort of sitting up a bit leaning against the corner. Brock is down and hurt, but not out, in the center of the ring. Standing above him, Rollins and Ambrose in full Shield gear with chairs, a third chair on the mat. You can play it two ways, with Roman either smiling as it was the plan all along, or surprised to see them. Dean and Seth then tee off on Brock with the chairs, alternating shots. After 5/6 shots each, Brock is barely moving. Roman slowly gets up. Dean picks up the third chair and hands it to Roman. Roman looks around at the crowd soaking up whatever reaction he's getting, and then, after a beat to think about it, lays into Brock like Austin on Rocky at WM17. After 10, 12, 17 shots, he throws the chair down and screams with rage. Seth and Dean get Brock up, with Seth doing the majority of the heavy lifting to spare Dean's arm, and they hit the Triple Powerbomb onto the pile of chairs.

Seth and Dean head out the door. Seth gets down, takes a step to one side and puts out his fist. Dean steps to the other side and puts out his fist. Roman steps down in the middle, both feet hit the ground to win the match, and he puts out his fist too.

Later in the event the Shield can come out again and either destroy both guys in a match (Cena/Trips maybe) or attack Taker (with Roman screaming "You should have stayed retired, old man!) or just kill whoever wins the Rumble so the event ends with them standing tall. Have the Shield be either a tweener leaning heel or just full-on heel faction running roughshod like they used to.

This would help Roman recover from being booked so weak. It would refresh Seth and Dean's boring/stale face personas. It would change the dynamic at the top of Raw with two of the biggest faces turning. And it would give Heyman a reason to choose to betray Brock. Betraying him for Roman makes no sense, because Brock owns him. But a united Shield would not only have history with Heyman, but would also be stronger than Brock.

@Minotauro Rex @RollSonnenRoll

I respect you, bookerman

They caught the golden state killer.

He Was a serial murder and rape us that has been free for decades and I guess Patton Oswald’s wife resumed the cold case investigation on her own and wrote a book that helped catch him.

He was a former cop and military member that currently lived in Sacramento.

He is 72

Wow. Was he still killing people recently, or this was all like decades ago?

I don't like Patton Oswald.

They caugh the golden state killer.
I remember when this was all going on
They called him the Night Stalker when I was a kid
My neighbor was raped and everyone was scared that the Night Stalker was targeting our neighborhood
If I remember correctly we werent allowed to play outside at night for awhile because people were terrified

God, could you imagine an episode of Ride Along with Hall and Nash back in the day?

God, could you imagine an episode of Ride Along with Hall and Nash back in the day?

It would start off fun. Then it would get even more fun and crazy as Hall started getting drunk. Then it would get awkward as Hall got so drunk that Nash got annoyed. Then it would get boring when Hall passed out and Nash just drove in mostly silence, occasionally singing long to classic rock radio.

I'd rather see the van with Pac, HBK and Trips too just to hear them shit on Shane Douglas for 3 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back