PWD 576: Arabian Nights

Which Did You Like Better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

302-Jaws-quotes.gif

I swear all white girls think music festivals are god's gift to earth

They're like a swarm too. They overtake good music festivals and then the festivals realise their demographic has slightly changed so they cater to them instead. There's a yearly festival near my home town that used to have bands like Metallica, Rage Against the Machine, The Prodigy, Guns n Roses, Iron Maiden, etc. and now this year they have Fall Out Boy and Kendrick Lamar.

They're like a swarm too. They overtake good music festivals and then the festivals realise their demographic has slightly changed so they cater to them instead. There's a yearly festival near my home town that used to have bands like Metallica, Rage Against the Machine, The Prodigy, Guns n Roses, Iron Maiden, etc. and now this year they have Fall Out Boy and Kendrick Lamar.

Just a have 3 hours of the dial up sound and make a stupid amount of cash.

Unless he turns, I think winning the title here is his death sentence. If they have to audible on WM only to have him win a few weeks later in a foreign country so the crowd won't be so hostile, I just don't see him ever recovering from that. Especially since, kayfabe, he doesn't deserve this match. He's had three shots at Brock and lost all of them. He's taken two clean pins against Brock (with Seth beating him in the other match). He got squashed at Mania, then has gotten raped on the mic by Joe for weeks (I didn't see yesterday's show yet so maybe he looked better). And if he wins by escaping the cage instead of pinning Brock, then I don't know what the fuck to think. The stage was set for him to win at Mania with the crowd at least semi turning against part-time Brock - there was at least a story and reason there. Now he looks weaker than he's ever looked. It seems the only reason to make him look weak is to give a reason for his heel turn, but I just don't think they'll do it. Also, without Heyman there to help screw Brock, I really don't see it.

But all of this going back to Brock ending The Streak for him to lose the title in a cage match in Saudi Arabia on a Friday afternoon in a match that's not even the main event? I just .... I dunno, man.

They should have had Roman go ape shit when he saw what a bloody mess he was and just beat the piss out of Brock. Even if he got DQed or something, just fucking savage him to get some heat.

I agree @SocraticMethod

They have zero idea how to get him over. Hell at this point I believe Jericho when he says he can get him over. There’s no two ways about it. Roman NEEDS to go heel. He needs it before it is just too damn late. How on earth WWE thinking getting him over on a network event is just beyond me. Go heel, don’t talk about the title for a while, get over in that time, and let the title match come after a number of wins. I get that they want to please everyone, and Roman may be over in other places in the world, but 90 percent of their work (or more) is in the US, and he’s going to get boo’d every time.

60 fucking writers, bookers and agents (including Pat Patterson, Arn Anderson, and Brian James) and the most successful promoter in the history of the business still can't do this shit as well as the PWD.

Becky and Bayley should wear hotter gear. It is really angering they don't.

Bayley, at least it fits her character but she doubles up the sports bra to repress them jubumblies while other hot chicks are taking time off to heal from enhancement surgery.
#showBayleyinstreetclothesdamnit

Yep, all from a year or more ago. The biggest loss of this feud is Nia's documentation of Alexa's ass, even bigger than trying to eat that homeless woman.

Eh, since then she got her fakes enhanced. I call it a wash

I got a rash on my ass, I went to the corpsman to get some cream and he said, "Stop fucking jacking off in the portashitter!"

But when he left I was jacking off in the portashitter again.

No one here believes you waited until he left Rex.

Have they added any stipulation for the Rumble? because a Rumble without anything on the line is kind of worthless.

Have they added any stipulation for the Rumble? because a Rumble without anything on the line is kind of worthless.
Winner gets to get pissed on by a Shiek.

Is Smackdown worth watching?

The thing I remember most is Becky's onesie sliding up past her tan lines to show the white of her cheeks...would watch again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back