PWD 575: Wahhabimania

Best Marvel 90’s Animated Series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

So much for that psychological thrillers vibe from the first trailer

giphy.gif

Would it have been too much to ask to save the Venom reveal for...you know...when you're actually watching the movie? Build some anticipation and mystery? Keep folks guessing a little bit and make it a cool moment? Maybe?

<{hughesimpress}>

Would it have been too much to ask to save the Venom reveal for...you know...when you're actually watching the movie? Build some anticipation and mystery? Keep folks guessing a little bit and make it a cool moment? Maybe?

<{hughesimpress}>
Agreed.....but doesn't help that people were pissing and moaning because the first trailer did exactly that.

<{hughesimpress}>

Its Sony, they have to show it all up front otherwise they might not get any one to watch it :p

I watched raw late last night/early this morning and... is Natalya a face all of a sudden? She just turned when she got drafted and met Ronda. It’s odd cause she still gets boo’d as if the crowd (like me) doesn’t understand.

Airport vs Wally vs Rejected Hugger in a three way dance. Book it Vince.:)

Airport vs Wally vs Rejected Hugger in a three way dance. Book it Vince.:)
Airport, by Big Splash off the second rope, because he would be gassed if he tried to get onto the 3rd rope.

I watched raw late last night/early this morning and... is Natalya a face all of a sudden? She just turned when she got drafted and met Ronda. It’s odd cause she still gets boo’d as if the crowd (like me) doesn’t understand.
She’s got nice body. That’s all that cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back