• Ready To Rumble

• Body Slam

• Nacho Libre

• Wrestlemaniac

• The Wrestler

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if Brock Lesnar's current contract was in effect in 2017, he would have earned $4,900,000 on his matches alone. Now, and I'm making a huge extrapolation here, because he was contracted to 30 appearances per year, he had 14 matches, thus leaving 16 non-wrestling appearances, and at $75,000 he would have taken $1,200,000 for that. So, before merch, he'd have made at least $6,1000,000

So, I think WWE needs to get the belt off Brock ASAP, because at this rate, he's gonna be surpassing that $5,000,000 guaruntee.

Just to be that guy, if Brock wrestled on every Raw, and every PPV (including the extra Greatest Royal Rumble), he'd earn: $22,750,000

Sami Callihan put a hematoma on Kevin Sullivan's head the size of a softball

Except the Young Bucks, fuck them @D.R.H.

giphy.gif

@Rebelfett

The quote that made me permanently write off The Young Bucks:

"Most guys see their matches as some kind of 'fight', our matches are more like a party!"

Wade Keller has a good podcast on todays flagship where he compares all the RAW and Smackdown trades/call ups as like for like and says SD got almost everything better. For instance Asuka for Ember Moon... obviousy SD, Bar for KO&Sami... gives the slight edge to Raw.

Best listen of this week.

Might do a podcast of the week segment.

Can somebody take a listen to Something Else To Wrestle With on the Network? I'll be honest, I can't listen to Bruce/Conrad/Schiavone any more.

RIP Bruno there’s only a select few who should be considered legends…Bruno is one of them. His life story should be a movie.

Hmmmmmm not sure about a select few.

Meltzer showing his shitty side. He fucked up and still can’t shut up. Not the right time and place. Sure write it up in the Observer in his obituary as a fucking side note, “One of the greatest draws in wrestling history, his star power was such that despite being blackballed by McMahon Sr., he was eventually taken back into the fold for two historic massively popular runs, even if the MSG sellout numbers are more kayfabe than statistics.”

Shit, sellouts are kayfabe. The Rock talks more BS about his shitty films.

Last edited:

If this was 1998 they would´ve keep Bryan´s return a secret with Miz harassing him for months until the big reveal where Bryan says he´s back and the roof gets blown off the place.

Instead we found out at 10 A.M on an Instagram post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back