• Ready To Rumble

• Body Slam

• Nacho Libre

• Wrestlemaniac

• The Wrestler

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still better than anything you've ever written on this site or any of your shitty movie reviews.

Bay Bay!

When you have a site nearing 100K views, I'll pretend to be offended.

She married you, of course she isn't amused.

<CageCoffee>
SmallOrangePumpkinConfettiNM.jpg

I am amused. Who orders confetti pumpkins in April

SmallOrangePumpkinConfettiNM.jpg

I am amused. Who orders confetti pumpkins in April
My guess is you got super baked one night, tried to order a penis pump, fucked up the spelling, and ended up with that shit.

I have more views on my Myspace account. 100k aint shit in this day an age.

But it's more than a sad 42 year old man who thinks Matt Jackson is the zenith of wrestling as accomplished. I'll take my shit.

But it's more than a sad 42 year old man who thinks Matt Jackson is the zenith of wrestling as accomplished. I'll take my shit.

See now your just putting words in my mouth. Did I say he was the zenith of wrestling? No I did not. I said that the storyline was the most compelling we have at this moment in wrestling. You are just as shit at arguing a point as you are a movie journalist. Go neck yourself.

See now your just putting words in my mouth. Did I say he was the zenith of wrestling? No I did not. I said that the storyline was the most compelling we have at this moment in wrestling. You are just as shit at arguing a point as you are a movie journalist. Go neck yourself.

uribe_falls_swinging.gif

lakersfan bathes in high fructose corn syrup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back