• Ready To Rumble

• Body Slam

• Nacho Libre

• Wrestlemaniac

• The Wrestler

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the goalies ever get to punch on? I just watched a video where they went to go each other but the refs stepped in.
Goalie fights have been banned for a couple years, maybe longer. You still see them in the minor leagues on occasion.

Maybe the XFL could have teams like this

7567990.jpg

7568105.jpg

7568107.jpg

What is their "compelling story"? That they are the 6th incarnation of a stable that is ripping off a group significantly better than them from 20 years ago? Awesome fucking story, did Spielberg write it? But hey they make a bunch of references for marks to go

UnevenBelatedInsect-size_restricted.gif

Clearly you dont watch Being the Elite, otherwise you wouldnt be saying stupid shit like this. Go back to watching your piss poor attempt at a wrestling show. And dont complain when its shit.

Goalie fights have been banned for a couple years, maybe longer. You still see them in the minor leagues on occasion.

Fair enough. Just let them go! Its the only thing keeping shit interesting.

Clearly you dont watch Being the Elite, otherwise you wouldnt be saying stupid shit like this. Go back to watching your piss poor attempt at a wrestling show. And dont complain when its shit.

Quality Comeback. Totally changed my mind of Bullet Club 7.8 being a shitty lesser version of the BWO

i don’t get why every stable HAS to be compared to NWO. Yes Bullet Clubs colors are black and white, but I really don’t see them trying to be NWO. Besides, there’s not very many color schemes that a stable can pick up without someone having done it first.

Fair enough. Just let them go! Its the only thing keeping shit interesting.
For you maybe. Playoff hockey is some of the most exciting sporting events to watch, especially when it goes into overtime. One mistake, one lucky break, an intercepted pass, one shot is all it takes to win. Even when it is teams I don't care about, I am rivited to the screen.

You might not have the same reaction, but you aren't invested in the game like I am. And that's cool.

It is a lot like this back and forth you are having with @GetTheseHands over the BC, you are invested, he isn't. Different strokes and all that.

Except the Young Bucks, fuck them @D.R.H.

Quality Comeback. Totally changed my mind of Bullet Club 7.8 being a shitty lesser version of the BWO

Still better than anything you've ever written on this site or any of your shitty movie reviews.

Bay Bay!

I just had my fiesta fiddyn first online order that I didn’t know I ordered. I guess I ordered confetti pumpkins lol. I have no recollection of this but my wife is not amused

Well if you want to get Super strain antibiotic resistant gonorrhea, who am I to stop you. Enjoy your dick rot :)
I’m the cleanest man alive.

i don’t get why every stable HAS to be compared to NWO. Yes Bullet Clubs colors are black and white, but I really don’t see them trying to be NWO. Besides, there’s not very many color schemes that a stable can pick up without someone having done it first.
Color scheme has a lot to do with it, as do many of the out of ring actions from what I have seen.

People tend to compare what they feel as the 1st or "best" whenever something new comes along that is even slightly similar.

Funny thing is, the NWO weren't even cloae to being 1st and you could argue not even the best, they just happened to help spark an upswing in wrestling and became probably the most popular ever.

I just had my fiesta fiddyn first online order that I didn’t know I ordered. I guess I ordered confetti pumpkins lol. I have no recollection of this but my wife is not amused
She married you, of course she isn't amused.

<CageCoffee>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back