PWD 571: Paige screwed Raw

Who wins in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So strange that for all of time it was old people saying this is too much and younger people saying lighten up. Now it’s polar opposite. What a strange time to be alive.

30 years ago: You can't say 'bitches and hoes' in a rap song...Parental advisory

Today: Toxic masculinity is ruining society

Bring back Tipper Gore

Are the FBI and CIA following the Carmella guy now? Lol.

That's what happens when you let kids have a say in things. You know what I had the right to decide when I was a kid? I could decide to behave and be happy, or misbehave and get my ass kicked.
That’s fair but that’s also a tale as old as time. Young people always speaking up saying they know better than then older, less advanced generation before them. Where this squeaky clean, triggered, I’m offended so I’m right culture came from really baffles me.

You know the King of Pop would be bobbing, weaving and moonwalking like prime Andy all over Prince’s ass

bdFLUGk.gif

That still hurts

To this day i've never seen someone get clowned in a MMA fight at bad as Forrest did against Anderson

My god Forrest hits the canvas like a sack of potatoes off a damn jab. I can’t stop.
<DCrying>

this ember moon makes my pants much tighter

edit: i type this as the match is starting, but i hate that Mickie is just a jobber. i get she is there to put over the younger kids, but i would like to see her shine too. my guess is she doesnt do well in this match

To this day i've never seen someone get clowned in a MMA fight at bad as Forrest did against Anderson
He’s the only fighter from the Fertitta Era to keep his desk job in the purchase. Some say it was because he actually took it seriously and put in the work. I say it’s because Dana knowingly tossed a slow, prodding, boxing 101 white guy to the wolves to make his boy look good and he feels sorry that he got gif’d for the rest of his life.

Authors of Pain need a new finisher. Their current one is crappy.

30 years ago: You can't say 'bitches and hoes' in a rap song...Parental advisory

Today: Toxic masculinity is ruining society

Bring back Tipper Gore
Remember when Dee Snider had to defend his filthy, disgusting, corrupting anthem telling kids to not take it anymore with zero cussing or innuendo?!
rs-209397-pmrc_02_1985_013mark_weissx.jpg

He’s the only fighter from the Fertitta Era to keep his desk job in the purchase. Some say it was because he actually took it seriously and put in the work. I say it’s because Dana knowingly tossed a slow, prodding, boxing 101 white guy to the wolves to make his boy look good and he feels sorry that he got gif’d for the rest of his life.

246AA83D51ECE7CB15BAC0

Remember when Dee Snider had to defend his filthy, disgusting, corrupting anthem telling kids to not take it anymore with zero cussing or innuendo?!
rs-209397-pmrc_02_1985_013mark_weissx.jpg

It's funny how SJWs complain about masculinity when 30 years ago it was feminine looking dudes getting all the pussy.

MJ had to survive living in a home with Joe Jackson...i'd take him in a fight

Buncha whiny bitches up in here whining about whiny bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back