PWD 567: Slapped together edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can actually pin point the exact time when the crowd started to turn. It was when Daniel Bryan took a pop up power bomb on the ring apron and was out for ten minutes of the match. The crowd has been waiting for 3 years for him to make his in ring return. And to have to endure 10 minutes of Shane McMahon being the best wrestler in the world was the straw that broke the camels back.

Also Dove was not female and Amy Rohrbach was only involved with Dick Grayson when he was Nightwing not Robin. This is some PC fucking bullshit.
Dove was originally a female, Hawk a male. They have gender swapped, and even had 2 brothers be both.

And both Hawk and Dove did have a stint in the Teen Titans in the comics.

Grayson is a slut, always has been. Which may explain why he is one of my favorite DC characters.

Struggle you got the new thread

But make a damn poll and tag a mod this time dammit

This Teen Titans debacle reminds of the current cancer of comics which is Progressive SJWs. There is a thing about making women in comics intentionally unattractive (and lesbian) because SJW creators don't like "objectifying" female comic book characters that don't exist, so they turned Ms. Marvel into Captain Marvel and everyone hates the character. I made a comment about how she went from Dallas Cowboy cheerleader to Pride parade top and some "male feminist" which I like to call "Future Rapist" said "You forgot where she's Air Force Officer..." and I responded, "You forgot where she's not fucking real..."

He blocked me

Past:
latest

Current:

tfjchpgzebyvlktbycnz.png
Ms Marvel/Warbird were the best Carrol.

Although lesbian cut Carrol was banging Warmachine/James Rhodes so while looks scream lez, writing went interracial.

Bad arguement. Have WWE come out and said Rollins supports white walkers, or Miz supports weeb shit? No. Have either groups claimed a look as their own? Nope.

They HAVE however come out and said Balor Club is about inclusion and have had they LGBTQ come out in support of the message. The rainbow has been linked to them for decades.

It's a marketing ploy. Balor is everything they wanted Darrin Young to be, except be gay.

I have got to disagree. Its more of a one off stunt to move T-shirts. Because in that Vignette that was put up just 19hrs ago there was no mention off it. If it was going to be a character defining thing you would think they would have put it in. And its about being inclusive off everyone not just sexual orientation. As he just put up a state saying it doesnt matter what colour Brand hes on, Balor ccub represents all colours.

To define Balor as pro LBGT, would be like defining AJ Styles by his political leanings and saying he wont get over in SA because hes affiliated with Donald Trump.

Dove was originally a female, Hawk a male. They have gender swapped, and even had 2 brothers be both.

And both Hawk and Dove did have a stint in the Teen Titans in the comics.

Grayson is a slut, always has been. Which may explain why he is one of my favorite DC characters.

Ive always known Hawk and Dove to be brothers. But then again Im not a big DC fan.

Nightwing is over. Which is why people were so annoyed when he got killed. Amy Rohrbach is supposed to be an adult and a cop so him having a sexual relationship with when hes young Robin is really wrong. And isnt it Robin and Starfire supposed to be the thing in Teen Titans?

Elias also wasn’t used very well in NXT, but he is a solid micarder for Raw. Baron Corbin pretty much floated around NXT as well and his head is still above water on Smackdown.

It doesn’t look good for No Way Jose based on the type of character that he has, but I wouldn’t say that he is doomed...

When does a stupid dancing gimmick ever work? He's doomed.

Idk who jack Evans is but apparently he’s left LU

Don’t know if this is a work or shoot

Don’t know either party

Did they find Del Rio yet? Or is he still on a bender somewhere in NOLA?

So you're saying a Demonic figure doesnt go against their religious beliefs? Im pretty sure that would be more of an affront to the senses than rainbow tights.

They certainly have an issue with witchcraft but considering that's not a real thing and it's only a character, promoting gays is much worst.

Old man Bat doesn’t make threads either

Ive always known Hawk and Dove to be brothers. But then again Im not a big DC fan.

Nightwing is over. Which is why people were so annoyed when he got killed. Amy Rohrbach is supposed to be an adult and a cop so him having a sexual relationship with when hes young Robin is really wrong. And isnt it Robin and Starfire supposed to be the thing in Teen Titans?
Can't say what they are doing in the cartoon universe since I don't watch them (hate the way they are drawn).

Starfire is a bigger slut than Dick. But she was given the excuse of being from a planet that isn't stuck up about sex. But yes, her and Robin had a thing (comics).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back