PWD 566: Raw After Wrestlemania

Is Minotauro Rex Fine?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WWE should have just did a World War 3 match in SA, not like this rumble means anything
ZLAkL6N.jpg

I'm pretty sure Asuka isn't married, no idea where Charlotte got that from

I make some fat jokes here, but I wouldn't do it IRL. A lot of overweight people were fat since they were kids because their parents. I've noticed more often than not if the parents are fat then so are the kids. It's hard to break those eating habits that you been doing your whole life. I remember talking about healthy foods with my kids when they were 3. They have six pack abs right now, dawg!

<GinJuice>
That’s why u good dad.

But yes ur right. Im not bringing out the pitch forks everytime someone makes a fat joke but I like the storyline.

I'm pretty sure Asuka isn't married, no idea where Charlotte got that from

Maybe it's the "Hulk Hogan Life Story" thing. When he said in court that "Hulk Hogan has a 10 inch penis, Terry Bollea doesn't." Kanako Urai isn't married with kids, but Asuka is.

Who they are going to have 7 matches AND a 50 man royal rumble????

Another 5 hour show?
I think most people that day will probably be seeing infinity war. The sounds like it will be longer than wm. If this winner of this gets nothing makes the royal rumble worthless why not just call it battle Royal or something different

Maybe it's the "Hulk Hogan Life Story" thing. When he said in court that "Hulk Hogan has a 10 inch penis, Terry Bollea doesn't." Kanako Urai isn't married with kids, but Asuka is.

This reminds me about my thing about "real" names for characters.

Like, The Rock's "real" name is Rocky Maivia. The idea being that the characters are performing a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back