PWD 564: Chestlemania Pre-Show

Who was the better worker?

• Ric Flair

• Bret Hart

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh. That epic laugh from Brock being back in the USADA pool. I'm dead<Lmaoo>

But at least this night was not Mr. T talking about his Momma.

Why aren't they showing Roman when Goldberg shit talks him? Did he leave?

@RollSonnenRoll - who should I follow and what the hell is a RT?
A retweet. It shows your tweet to people who follow the person who retweeted it. So you follow an account with more followers than you. They see you and say what's this? See it's great stuff. Retweet something they think is good and 10,000 or ,however many followers they have, new people just saw your tweet and follow you.

I'd follow wrestling journalists, and I use that term loosely. Indy guys, fans with a lot of followers, old time wrestlers.

Well, about as good of a speech as a man who loathes the wrestling business can give.

Mark Henry was the star tonight. Jesus though, Bill and Jim sucked balls,

A retweet. It shows your tweet to people who follow the person who retweeted it. So you follow an account with more followers than you. They see you and say what's this? See it's great stuff. Retweet something they think is good and 10,000 or ,however many followers they have, new people just saw your tweet and follow you.

I'd follow wrestling journalists, and I use that term loosely. Indy guys, fans with a lot of followers, old time wrestlers.

Oh, people I follow see all my tweets? I had no idea.

Well this was actually fun....I kinda missed you guys. Maybe I'll be here for Takeover and Mania.

<{ByeHomer}>

Not paying.... #IndianGiver4Life

Oh, people I follow see all my tweets? I had no idea.
If they follow you back then you'll be on their feed. But they'll get a notification that your account has followed them and it will intrigue them to check it out and give it a follow back

sitting through that was like a 5 hour constipated shit

Benson Henderson got a finish, and Goldberg went for 20 minutes.

Goddamn weird night.

just got back home. Did all u sit through the whole hall of fame

You guys will watch next years as well.

And the next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back