Status
Not open for further replies.

J Danger

PRIDE Never Die
@Silver
Reaction score
GhtYEmm.png

Rules:

1. Everyone put @Smigg over for his Chestlemania idea. He needs the next thread.

Mascots:

Theme:

@RR @D.R.H.

Last edited:
Savage babydoll has an amazing body that she unfortunately ruined with tats and there's a reason she's hiding her face. I guess you like tats on a broad, but by god why ruin a good body by doing that? I understand unattractive chicks doing it to attract guys who might be into that, but unless her face is beat why do that? I just googled next door Nikki and she went and fucked her self up with a big ole thigh tat. I just dont get it.

Yeah I’m a fan of tatted up chicks.

@LuchaBear

I don’t remember if I ever posted this but how do you rate my RKO in a 1-10 sneaky snek scale?

Why is there all this buzz with this parking lot brawl that we´ve seen a thousand times, yet no one is comenting about Phil Brooks having a fight with a professional photographer? If he loses this one whats next? Fighting the slob at the ticket stands? Maybe the guy selling hot dogs in the stands? Would you finally start considering him a badass then?

Why is there all this buzz with this parking lot brawl that we´ve seen a thousand times, yet no one is comenting about Phil Brooks having a fight with a professional photographer? If he loses this one whats next? Fighting the slob at the ticket stands? Maybe the guy selling hot dogs in the stands? Would you finally start considering him a badass then?

Take a look back ;)

Now that Conor is fucked, UFC gonna throw money at Lesnar/GSP. Maybe Ronda.

What is Bret Hart’s best match?

I believe this is Flair’s.

Flair/Steamboat at WrestleWar

Or Flair vs Steamboat at Clash if Champions VI

What is Bret Hart’s best match?
Vs Owen?

He and DiBiase had really good match way before he became a singles wrestler. It was just some random match too.

Last edited:

Woah oh oh Woah oh oh... CHESTLEMANIA!

I'm gonna make it a thing, big tits for WrestleMania season, it's ChestleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back