PWD 563: You Must Be At Least 400 Pounds To Attend A ROH Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now THIS is a belt.

yFLS1PM.jpg

No these are rings!! I mean belts!!

W07718.jpg

71ckX-cZxdL._UX385_.jpg

Am I the only one that think she is way hotter now then in those photos and if so why do I think that?? Please suggest reasons.

Now she's got fake hair and more makeup. In better shape today as well.

It's on the USA network right now.

Daniel Bryan's WM wins are ahead of Hulk beating Andre.

It reminds me of the Stanley Cup. The inscribed winners from 1954-1965 are being removed to make room for the new generation. They can only make it so big.

Eventually the Hogan/Andre match is going to be bumped off the top 10 list.

I guess I'm the only one who never liked Enzo. His promo's were mumbling garbage and he came off as a corny fake wanksta. His whole act is 15 years too late. What the hell was there to like?

Fuck that guy.
He was the realist guy in the room.

I guess I'm the only one who never liked Enzo. His promo's were mumbling garbage and he came off as a corny fake wanksta. His whole act is 15 years too late. What the hell was there to like?

Fuck that guy.
#MeToo

Fuck that guy.

Regardless of his shtick, I thought the dude still had some pretty good promo skills, and could trade barbs with the best of them. His solo, self promotion stuff wasn't anything too special, but when he was trading with guys, or talking shit about them, he was pretty good. And honestly, that angle they were working with him in 205 Live, was probably the most entertaining thing that worthless division has ever done.

However, every time I saw him wrestle, I was like, "Oh'...well that's a shame".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back