Your favorite member of the Shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogan-Tate-UFC.png

That jezebel knows

It was more like that.

And oh yeah she does. She knows exactly what she's doing.

I gotta admit this looks a lot better than I was expecting
Looks like that little bitch Daniel Larusso might be the bad guy in this one

This could be interesting if they explore the psychology of Johnny exploiting cannon fodder millennials and turning them into jackass bullies for pure financial gain on his part.

The trailer kind of looks like they are going all in on Daniel LaRusso was actually the asshole all along concept.

I think it is suppose to be light comedy, but I think full role reversals would loose its steam pretty quick.

I’ve curled 185 before without even focusing largely on biceps for my workouts.

It’s not unbelievable.
I'd have to see Wahlberg do these "curls" to determine whether it's believable. It's believable if they were reverse grip hang clean "curls" like you see some ego lifters do.

On thunder onto the build to uncensored and so far thunder has surpassed my low expectations been the b show it provides a platform for the stacked midcard with the likes of jericho, rey, eddie, raven, ddp, booker and juvy having good showcases. The savage/hogan fued should of been the first step in the nwo breakup instead wolf pack will be formed eventually and nwo still remain post starcade 97.

the us, cruiserweight and tv divisions get greater focus on thunder the us title in particular has main event thunders giving talent who don't normally main event tv a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back