PWD 558: Soy Free Zone

Your favorite member of the Shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Remember at Center Stage in 1994 when you bumped into me in the locker room and didn’t say ‘excuse me’ well fuck you, and I mean that.”

"Mach really creampied my wife, she still calls me Mach when she cums, and I mean that"

"It took Vince 9 hours to convince me not to just squash you in three minutes, and I mean that.'

"It took me 9 hours to convince Vince to sign you because he had never heard of you, and I mean that."

I created a beautiful monster
Carry on my wayward sons

In 3 years I will be getting a liver transplant, I mean that

"In 3 years @Minotauro Rex and @GetTheseHands will be starting a podcast, and I meant that"

“Me and Shawn were supposed to do another DX reunion tour but he bailed on the company for a love affair with some jacked brown dude. I hear they made sweet, gay love on 6 of the 7 continents, and I mean that.”

I created a beautiful monster
Carry on my wayward sons

"I created a beautiful monster, and I mean that."

"Carry on my wayward son, and I mean that."

"Tonight was the first time I got hard in 4 years, and I mean that."

“Me and Shawn were supposed to do another DX reunion tour but he bailed on the company for a love affair with some jacked brown dude. I hear they made sweet, gay love on 6 of the 7 continents, and I mean that.”

Are you on the Twitter, RSR?

"I want you to put it in my ass while Steph watches, and I mean that."

NABJJG was back this morning. Today at the end of class she once again stripped off her gi right there on the mat. Instead of ass-hugging tights, though, she was wearing these light/loose cotton pants, but then just a sports bra. She's all "bye, everybody!" while 6 guys in their 30s very purposely didn't look at her.

NABJJG was back this morning. Today at the end of class she once again stripped off her gi right there on the mat. Instead of ass-hugging tights, though, she was wearing these light/loose cotton pants, but then just a sports bra. She's all "bye, everybody!" while 6 guys in their 30s very purposely didn't look at her.
aTzukGA.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back