PWD 557: Husky Harris! Husky Harris!

Best Tag Team

• The Brain Busters

• Legion Of Doom/Road Warriors

• The Holy Demon Army

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mysterio is going down to see wwe doctors in Birmingham apparently.

Which war?

Thin Red Line
Gettysburg
Pork Chop Hill
Rescue Dawn
Starship Troopers

Been watching Vietnam (Hamburger Hill) but I need to watch Gettysburg again it's been a minute. I have not seen Pork Chop Hill either

Over with NXT fans..

Other then being the guy who got screwed over by his friend.. What the hell is his character? I'm not sure how he could ever become a true star with zero character whatsoever.

Who is Gargano? His work rate wont turn him into a star, that's not enough.

Did you not read “he won’t have a chance on the main roster”? The guy is a big time underdog that people can get behind. I understand that NXT success does not equal main roster success. I even put in post that he’s over in NXT.

Who?

No seriously

If you dont watch NXT the post doesn’t concern you. If you’ve seen a couple episodes then you know who I’m talking about. Im talking NXT, and acknowledged he wouldn’t have a chance on the main roster.

Did you not read “he won’t have a chance on the main roster”? The guy is a big time underdog that people can get behind. I understand that NXT success does not equal main roster success. I even put in post that he’s over in NXT.

I'm sick to death of 5 feet underdogs

Someone suggest me a good war movie to watch please.

Savior starring Dennis Quaid

Savior_movie.jpg

Its always a tough watch for me.
Bay Bay!

Which war?

Thin Red Line
Gettysburg
Pork Chop Hill
Rescue Dawn
Starship Troopers

No mention of the Bosnian Wars......one of the worst wars for atrocities in recent memory.

Being part of that war made me hate humanity, and myself.

Woop, Woop!

Did anyone hear the guy say Sami and Kevin are gonna get married

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back