PWD 556: Closed Gutter

Who was better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayley is so much better in the ring than any of the other woman in WWE. Shame they have treated her like shes a jobber.

Its Bayley......

Bay Bay!

I’m willing to be you were a smarky cunt to him or someone he knows. But either way I doubt you were innocent

I’m nice to wrestlers in my twitter even if I hardly mention them.

I’ve also been blocked by Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart, dudes I also haven’t directly @ or #. A couple of other dudes have mentioned been blocked on twitter without ever interacting with the blocker.

I think wrestlers have some kind of black list they share and I landed on one for telling Austin he should apologize to Piper for pulling the podcast after he killed Piper.

Eric Bischoff blocked me after I insulted him a lot later. So I’ve got 2 dudes I actually went after and a whole lot of wrestlers I’ve never talked about blocking me.

Nope, didn't see it. Hating on this because it sucked.

Wasn't campy enough to be funny, wasn't good enough to be serious, was too short to tell a story, and was too long to be anything but boring.

The idea could have worked, but didn't. At least to me.

Great if you liked it though. Different tastes and all that jazz.

But I'm right.
Dilly Dilly.
Bay Bay!
Wasn't campy enough to be funny? So, you have trouble recognizing camp?

Still posting about Ronda in the Heavies.

{<jordan}

UFC needs a star in the worst way

fbat6t.jpg
2e6fxc1.jpg
The only way this would of been better is with Mickie hugging Alexa from behind as they came down the ramp.

Don't forget HHH and Steph will also be carrying her ass. And yes Steph can go in the ring. Shes probably the most consistent McMahon.

Bay Bay!

Steph not so much, every time she’s been in the ring has been with a great wrestler. HHH can’t work vs Ronda and neither can Angle...

"I don't give a damn about my reputation..."

*Comes out slapping hands with crowd and a goofy grin*

I watched that WWE 24 about the Women's Rumble, and they've basically made it look like AJ Lee was nothing more than a jobber.

I enjoyed it.

The only way this would of been better is with Mickie hugging Alexa from behind as they came down the ramp.
Picture one look at it he two guys in the front row filling up their spank bank

Steph not so much, every time she’s been in the ring has been with a great wrestler. HHH can’t work vs Ronda and neither can Angle...
She got a decent match out of Brie at Summerslam. I’m not worried about Steph in the ring. She has Vince’s I may not be technically sound but I can tell a story skills

Ronda is awful, this could be one of the biggest busts in WWE history

giphy.gif
wow! Here Ronda, let me lift my leg halfway in the air before you even touch me so you can “lift” me. That was brutal

Goddamn I barely had a chance to see this thread was here before it got completely filled

was Final Deletion good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back