PWD 555: Happy Rusev Day

Who was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been watching a lot of nxt lately. I started back around balor/ko and am now at joe as champion and the debut of Eric young. I’m going to eventually catch up right around the mania weekend takeover.

Also, @SocraticMethod i will be at WM 35 next year.

i’m listening to Rogans podcast with Yoel at the moment.

Yoel has an ASMR effect. i’m falling asleep.

This happened to me on a first date once. It was my ultimate social nightmare.

The last time my food got kinda butchered was around Christmas when I ordered a medium Bison NY Strip in Boston and it was super rare. I still ate it. And it was still good.

The last time my food got kinda butchered was around Christmas when I ordered a medium Bison NY Strip in Boston and it was super rare. I still ate it. And it was still good.
Ive never had Bison, good stuff?

I voted Vader because his body of work in early 90s WCW was great. WCW could be corny as fuck but he was a scary looking dude.

BBB was great too. My favorite memory of him was the Jersey Triad, because I was a huge fan of heel DDP

Yoel still cracking me up

“y dis supament? y not happen b4?”

“u need see normal Cuban people. they genetic man. they genetic. come on man. come on.”

This happened to me on a first date once. It was my ultimate social nightmare.

Indeed...send it back and suffer the wrath of the kitchen staff or be weak before the piece you are trying to bang.....

that’s why you eat at home and go for drinks outside

dinner is for :eek::eek::eek:s (nttawwt)

Indeed...send it back and suffer the wrath of the kitchen staff or be weak before the piece you are trying to bang.....
I mustered up everything in me and sent it back. I still didn’t get it in
:meow:

Big Hog was wearing this

DYgywQGVwAAz0O5.jpg:large

I'm to the point Ellsworth has to be Braun's tag partner at WM or I'm going to be disappointed.

Disappointment looms.

<34>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back