PWD 555: Happy Rusev Day

Who was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
we’re on the conspiracy corner

first topic: is your microwave spying on you?

If it was fucking made after 2002 then it's spying on you! Throw a fork in that bitch and see what happens, after 2002 nothing will happen.

You don't wanna come back to Detroit, Pete. We used to have an edge and it's gone. Hipsters with handlebar mustaches riding Beach Cruisers. The kind of dudes that would've got stomped out just for shits and grins back in my day are operating with impunity here now.

Are you talking about corktown ?

If it was fucking made after 2002 then it's spying on you! Throw a fork in that bitch and see what happens, after 2002 nothing will happen.
conspiracy 2: Facebook and Google are data mining all your personal info to upload into cloned cyborgs to replace the world population

Let me get five minutes to talk about alcohol and chasing sluts. It’ll be like Long Island iced z but without the shitty hair, accent, fake tan, or Zack Ryder so it’ll really be nothing like it at all except J Zayn living the gimmick good brother @Michaelangelo
I’ll cut Frank’s section down to half and make room for J’s Calf Corner.

or maybe have you share the slot with Bubba titled: J and The Bear
where Bubba rants about ratings and insults your intelligence.

Last edited:
I was in the Mission District in San Francisco and its a damn shame what white people gave done to that place
Used to be a beautiful neighborhood rich in history with deep roots and now its all gone thanks to gentrification
I was legit horrified
Went into a restaurant and had to leave before I even finished beer because I was getting creeped out by all the knitted cap wearing beard having Uber using Apple device having techie f.aggots that were infesting that place
Im still shaken
They’re doing that to Chicago. Certain neighborhoods that are low income and communities that support each other and here come these flannel wearing skinny jean :eek::eek::eek:s buying all the property and making it impossible for these people to survive there and tearing down some really old beautiful houses. Cunts

They’re doing that to Chicago. Certain neighborhoods that are low income and communities that support each other and here come these flannel wearing skinny jean :eek::eek::eek:s buying all the property and making it impossible for these people to survive there and tearing down some really old beautiful houses. Cunts

I wonder what all of these cities and towns have in common....

Partly. I went to Nemo's last week and there was a fuckin condo development in the parking lot. Made me want to puke but my dad said pukings for pussies.

Used to do a lot of punk/hardcore shows down there and I have noticed the place is surrounded by hipster bars and yuppie types now as well

Ferndale is the worst when it comes to yuppies hip new condos and hipster bars fuckin bitches being pissy about parking places and all kinds of other sillyness .

I miss the old shelter of the 90s and the grime

PWD Podcast

Conspiracy Corner : 15 minutes of conspiracy theories

Black to Black : Struggle and Falsedawn argue over randomness

What are your Thoughts?: Frank’s call in show

Smigg’s Like it or Not: Smigg debates giving a like to different topics

Whose is That?: Botchfish samples and tries to name that cum

Bay Bay!

For some reason that I dont even understand why, finding out that Chris likes fig newtons just seems so fitting
Theyre like the shittest "cookie style" snack ever made
I like Chris but hes a damn weirdo so it just seems right that he enjoys the asshole of snack foods

I can just see him in his trailer with his feet kicked up and a tray of fig newtons resting on his belly enjoying the fuck outta himself at that moment
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I wonder what all of these cities and towns have in common....

Global economics , robots and the death of factory life and no industry at all to replace it ?

They are fulla black people

They are democrat cities

Which one did you want us to guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back