PWD 555: Happy Rusev Day

Who was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
im gonna wake up in the morning and make all of my friends a brand new thread just in time for raw
200.gif

For some reason that I dont even understand why, finding out that Chris likes fig newtons just seems so fitting
Theyre like the shittest "cookie style" snack ever made
I like Chris but hes a damn weirdo so it just seems right that he enjoys the asshole of snack foods

I can just see him in his trailer with his feet kicked up and a tray of fig newtons resting on his belly enjoying the fuck outta himself at that moment

He's working you, Pete. That :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: doesn't eat fig fucking newtons

Nah, you are better for the random contrarian rant segment.

and now its time for another segment of ya know who belongs in the mother fuckin trashcan with your host and resident dirtbag gutter christopher

For some reason that I dont even understand why, finding out that Chris likes fig newtons just seems so fitting
I like Chris but hes a damn weirdo so it just seems right that he enjoys the asshole of snack foods

I can just see him in his trailer with his feet kicked up and a tray of fig newtons resting on his belly enjoying the fuck outta himself at that moment

close just so close. I live in a modest ranch with a basement
and this post made me lol.

and now its time for another segment of ya know who belongs in the mother fuckin trashcan with your host and resident dirtbag gutter christopher

Hold up, dawg.

I thought Chris was short for Christian this whole time?!

Is JoJo Sister Abigail?

PWD Podcast

Conspiracy Corner : 15 minutes of conspiracy theories

Black to Black : Struggle and Falsedawn argue over randomness

What are your Thoughts?: Frank’s call in show

Smigg’s Like it or Not: Smigg debates giving a like to different topics

Whose is That?: Botchfish samples and tries to name that cum

I was in the Mission District in San Francisco and its a damn shame what white people gave done to that place
Used to be a beautiful neighborhood rich in history with deep roots and now its all gone thanks to gentrification
I was legit horrified
Went into a restaurant and had to leave before I even finished beer because I was getting creeped out by all the knitted cap wearing beard having Uber using Apple device having techie f.aggots that were infesting that place
Im still shaken
You don't wanna come back to Detroit, Pete. We used to have an edge and it's gone. Hipsters with handlebar mustaches riding Beach Cruisers. The kind of dudes that would've got stomped out just for shits and grins back in my day are operating with impunity here now.

PWD Podcast

Give me 6 minutes, man

PWD Podcast

Lmao botchfish’s segment

I miss big record stores. We had a tower in Ann arbor with everything you could think of back when. me and my mom would stop in there on weekends and Id come home with so much awesome stuff

These dudes were one of my faves in highschool and my mom poined it out to me when I was looking at skarmageddon and hooked me up. We then went down to the cats meow and I got some flamingo pink manic panic for my hair .

Ya never know what will unlock what memories but I miss when there were record stores around

Share with us a record store memory friend

Let me get five minutes to talk about alcohol and chasing sluts. It’ll be like Long Island iced z but without the shitty hair, accent, fake tan, or Zack Ryder so it’ll really be nothing like it at all except J Zayn living the gimmick good brother @Michaelangelo

I'm imagining him eating the Sam's Choice version of them, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back