PWD 550: The PWD is harder to keep up with than Raw

What match are you most looking forward too at Mania

• New Day vs Usos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bar vs Revival (Possibly including the Club)

• Nia vs Alexa

• Bayley vs Sasha (maybe)

• Cena vs Taker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fuck Ronda/Angle vs Steph/Rock.

Fucking shit fest. Angle is an eggshell, Ronda can’t work or promo and Steph can’t work.

Angle might need to get “injured” and go train down at NXT

Hmm... Its old school territorial traditional that the champ doesn’t fight every week... but the champ should be cutting a promo every week.

Lesnar is a shit and lazy champ IMO. Never liked him.

In all fairness, those were the days when the TV was just advertisement for live events. You had to pay to see the champ wrestle back then. Hogan did it that way (minus the house shows and only really having matches on PPV) but Flair and especially Bret were on TV every week.

But you're right. The champ shouldn't be defending every week. The championship is something special so the champ is special. If either part of that fail then the whole thing fails. And the champ does have to show up. RAW is a TV show about a TV show about wrestling but, with Brock as champ, it's like that season of Magnum PI where Tom Selleck was in negotiations so they did it without him for half the season... and it sucked.

Faith restored. Dude is not a pussy.

Rex can't fap to that foot.

Last edited:
Was Raw good?

This poll is gonna be a runaway. AJ/Shin is gonna be sick, hopefully. I am going to Fastlane on Sunday, so knowing that AJ is gonna retain is a little deflating re: the main event but its cool. I am just going to be Sports Entertained and will probably be pretty drunk lmao.

Was Raw good?
i only watched the last hour because i slept most of the day. the last hour wasn't worth it tho did enjoy the seth n balor vs miz and his crew

did anyone watch the njpw evert if so. how was okada vs ospreay

This poll is gonna be a runaway. AJ/Shin is gonna be sick, hopefully. I am going to Fastlane on Sunday, so knowing that AJ is gonna retain is a little deflating re: the main event but its cool. I am just going to be Sports Entertained and will probably be pretty drunk lmao.

Imagine if they swerve us and put that belt on Cena or someone else.

Oh man.

There’s gonna be some pissed off marks.

All In is in Chicago ! I'm gonna try to get a ticket

Miz should start to rassle like Piper instead of his wwe style. Then he’d be AAA.

In all fairness, those were the days when the TV was just advertisement for live events. You had to pay to see the champ wrestle back then. Hogan did it that way (minus the house shows and only really having matches on PPV) but Flair and especially Bret were on TV every week.

But you're right. The champ shouldn't be defending every week. The championship is something special so the champ is special. If either part of that fail then the whole thing fails. And the champ does have to show up. RAW is a TV show about a TV show about wrestling but, with Brock as champ, it's like that season of Magnum PI where Tom Selleck was in negotiations so they did it without him for half the season... and it sucked.

Rex can't fap to that foot.
Don't underestimate @Minotauro Rex

I agree that AJ/Shin will be the better match.
But I'm most looking forward to RR/Lesnar. I'm hoping it'll be similar to their WM 31 match. But it probably won't be as dope.

It was two wrestlers doing their thing with the freedom do tell their story without the input of 30 writers.
It seemed pretty simple. Omega went over. They did a podcast together a day later.

Annnd she can work! Book her as the top female right now
<VinceCa$h>

Life after the Big Hog
MasculineUnfoldedAmericanbadger-max-14mb.gif
@BigCass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back