PWD 548: Brock Is Going Back to the UFC (Where the Competition is Easier)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taeler Hendrix is the girl who was released by TNA, because Dixie said she was "too fat"

76f8f55d54taeler-hendrix.png

I'd sniff her asshole

Welp, if you insist.
OldShockedHarpseal-max-14mb.gif

Bayley, you will do whatever Hot Ronda tells you to.

Bayley not give up the midcard for Ronda. Good for you Bayley.

just watched Mysterio/Jericho Mask vs Title match at The Bash '09. Excellent match.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/2018/...gns-allegations-ufc-stars-elimination-chamber

Rumors for the Day:
  • Ronda Rousey is not expected to work house shows anytime soon and even when she does, it will likely be infrequent.
  • Per the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE is privately “on top of” the situation with Roman Reigns and possibly other wrestlers being accused of purchasing substances or PEDs from Richard Rodriguez. Filmmaker Jon Bravo has promised they will release information soon.
  • The Observer notes that while there were many UFC stars in the front row for Elimination Chamber, WWE issues a directive not to interview them or promote them on the show in any way.
  • SI said that Samoa Joe was one of the guys John Cena requested a match with at WrestleMania 34.
  • According to the Observer, Ronda Rousey’s husband, Travis Browne, has also trained at the Performance Center but it’s unclear if there are any plans for him to wrestle for WWE at any point.

just watched Mysterio/Jericho Mask vs Title match at The Bash '09. Excellent match.

LTR looked disgusted when he saw Mysterio w/out the mask when we watched Ready to Rumble. I almost expected him to say, "The business is dead." He felt better when I told him Jericho took it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back