PWD 548: Brock Is Going Back to the UFC (Where the Competition is Easier)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Owens say about Corbin's hairline?

"If you're looking for your hairline, it's on top of your head."

Enzo had a better one when he told Bubba Ray to "Fall back like your hair line."

Asuka's She-T.S. is fucking nasty

Had to read that three times to realize that you weren't casting aspersions unto Asuka's status as a genetic female. Wow has the internet ruined me.

Had to read that three times to realize that you weren't casting aspersions unto Asuka's status as a genetic female. Wow has the internet ruined me.
I still have no idea what he is trying to say.

And I can understand @lakersfan45 some of the time.

It looks like Rey Mysterio may be returning to the ring for WWE at WrestleMania 34 in a huge match against John Cena.

We noted before that Mysterio was backstage visiting at Monday's SmackDown live event in San Diego, his hometown. Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated reports that Mysterio was also backstage for tonight's SmackDown TV tapings in Los Angeles to finalize details for the deal that will see him work WrestleMania in New Orleans. Barrasso added that Rey's rumored opponent is Cena.

Cena returned to SmackDown on tonight's show and earned a spot in the WWE Fastlane main event, making it a Six-Pack Challenge with WWE Champion AJ Styles, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Baron Corbin, Dolph Ziggler and Cena. Rey made a surprise appearance for WWE at the Royal Rumble back in January and has been rumored to be in talks with the company about a return later this year or in early 2019.

The last Cena vs. Mysterio singles match came on the July 25th, 2011 RAW. That match saw Cena defeat Rey for the WWE Title. The two would then team up at a December 28th, 2013 WWE live event in Newark, NJ. They defeated Randy Orton and Alberto Del Rio that night.

Last edited:
Multi man main events as great as they can be is creatively lazy, minimal effort just booking everyone involved in 50/50 matches and various promos. I prefer single main events aleast the focus can be magnified compared to multi man which is all over the place feels throw together. Should be an great match though at fastlane.

It looks like Rey Mysterio may be returning to the ring for WWE at WrestleMania 34 in a huge match against John Cena.

We noted before that Mysterio was backstage visiting at Monday's SmackDown live event in San Diego, his hometown. Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated reports that Mysterio was also backstage for tonight's SmackDown TV tapings in Los Angeles to finalize details for the deal that will see him work WrestleMania in New Orleans. Barrasso added that Rey's rumored opponent is Cena.

Cena returned to SmackDown on tonight's show and earned a spot in the WWE Fastlane main event, making it a Six-Pack Challenge with WWE Champion AJ Styles, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Baron Corbin, Dolph Ziggler and Cena. Rey made a surprise appearance for WWE at the Royal Rumble back in January and has been rumored to be in talks with the company about a return later this year or in early 2019.

The last Cena vs. Mysterio singles match came on the July 25th, 2011 RAW. That match saw Cena defeat Rey for the WWE Title. The two would then team up at a December 28th, 2013 WWE live event in Newark, NJ. They defeated Randy Orton and Alberto Del Rio that night.

<{hfved}>

{<doc}

Multi man main events as great as they can be is creatively lazy, minimal effort just booking everyone involved in 50/50 matches and various promos. I prefer single main events aleast the focus can be magnified compared to multi man which is all over the place feels throw together. Should be an great match though at fastlane.
You have higher hopes for it then than I do.

Concluded ecw 98 creative spark is gone compared to 95-97 but in ring is levels above with rvd, lynn, storm, candido, taz, sabu, tanaka, awesome, etc boost match quality up. Rvd become the man been double champion and the people's choice after his heel run of 96/97.

Aj, cena, sami and ziggler bring it come main events, ko/corbin just there the decline of match quality in ko come ppvs is a concern compared to his debut year. Add an elimination stipulation will improve the pace and quality imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back