PWD 547: 4 Times In A Lifetime

Better Worker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poll results are wrong but at least I got 50 votes after the Toni/Maria botchfest

giphy.gif

*Random Sherdogger wanders in to the PWD*

"Hey guys, I was flippin' around the channels last night and somehow I subbed to the Network, caught the show - what do y'all think will happen on Raw tonight?"

*sees suicide discussion*

giphy.gif
<Dany07>

Poll results are wrong but at least I got 50 votes after the Toni/Maria botchfest

giphy.gif

Really depends on how you define worker, for me. I feel like everyone's already offered a good compare/contrast of them. Was a good point of discussion tho

Is Carmella getting Big Case questions?

I hope Roode retains by turning heel (cheating, or whatever) at the ppv and Orton wins the belt at 'Mania. He'd be great in the US Open Challenge role.

giphy.gif

If we're just talking technique/moves, Sasha is probably better, although Bliss has closed the gap in a serious way. Taking into consideration psychology and all the intangibles (from her facial expressions to heeling it up with the audience to talking to refs, etc.) I give Bliss the nod in a close contest. I consider them both to be a step behind the best women workers on the roster: Becky, Charlotte, Paige (before she got hurt), and Bayley. And a half step behind Nattie who does everything right in there, just for some reason her matches never seem to click.

Fast Food places always stop making the stuff everyone loves. I'm waiting for the return of Taco Bell's volcano menu.
Also the Chilito, I ate those like they were going out of style back in the day

Did Brock ever look into that?

Yep, Jones peed in his cup. I think we've discussed this before.

Why did Dana ever want to clean up this sport?

Doubt he did but the Fertitta's wanted to sell a bill of goods to some hapless suckers with the price jacked up and "the cleanest league on the planet" has a nice ring to it. They did and got the hell out of there before everything caught fire.

Within 9 months of the sale they have Jones and Brock suspended, Ronda beaten and in hiding and Conor being choked by Nate. And somehow things have gotten considerably worse for them since then.

Also the Chilito, I ate those like they were going out of style back in the day

Heard they dumped the name because it's slang for "little penis"; for a while after the name drop one could still get a chili and cheese burrito but for whatever reason it wasn't as popular as when one were ordering a "little penis".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back