Is the Bullet Club fine ?

• Bullet Club is fine

• Bullet Club is not fine

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think that the Usos suck.

Happy birthday to Ric Flair.

For some reason, I have a feeling that once the final of the Cruiserweight Tournamant is done, Neville's going to turn up.
Neville NEEDS to come back, reclaim the title and then have that title vs title match against Pete Dunne at Mania. That match would seriously steal the show. At least have it at the TakeOver...

I still think that the Usos suck.

They have won me over with the new gimmick. They are legit.

I love the push Rowan and Harper are getting, I just hate their new name and outfits. They should go back to just being Harper and Rowan with the dirty clothes/coveralls.

And the price gouging begins. I was looking at a Walther PPS M2 that was $349 just this past Friday. Same gun today is $460. I swear the Dems and the gun companies are in bed together...

Does Jim Cornette like this?

How long until they start throwing in some overt sexual tension between Sonya and Mandy where Sonya clearly wants to tongue fuck Mandy. Maybe Mandy is all freaked out at first, but then she realizes that Sonya is in love with her and will do anything for her if she (Mandy) strings her (Sonya) along with just a little bit of hope.
I want Rollins and Roman to start in the same pod and then all of a sudden when the camera pans back over to them Dean is in there too with no explanation. And he's hammered drunk saying, "I don't know how I got in here."
This is why you're the best writing partner I've ever had, champ.

Is anyone excited for Wyatt vs. Hardy?

And the price gouging begins. I was looking at a Walther PPS M2 that was $349 just this past Friday. Same gun today is $460. I swear the Dems and the gun companies are in bed together...
And the NRA for a devil's three way

Watched Black Panthers Thor and I think Storm Front Thor is better.

Is anyone excited for Wyatt vs. Hardy?

giphy.gif

Great Lucha show from last night in San Jose if anyone wants to check it out(which they dont)
Got me pumped for the next one in San Francisco in two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back