PWD 546: 3sweet5me

Is the Bullet Club fine ?

• Bullet Club is fine

• Bullet Club is not fine

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just ordered me bbq brisket melt with honey cornbread and something called copyright fries

Sauced BBQ & Spirits? How is it?

So my MIL screws me out of my night off by pretending that LTR really wanted to come home. He simply asked when I was coming to get him and she "never thought of" telling him tomorrow. Fucking shit. I pick him up at 7 p.m. and she hadn't even fed him wrong. So he took over dinner decisions and picked McDonalds. Fine, whatever.

McDonalds fucked up my order and I didn't find out till we were already back home.

#FUCKEVERYTHINGEVER

Rookie move
Always check the bag before you leave a joint. Especially pizza

I feel like a putz doing it but my local McD's has made it a necessity. They were 50% accuracy for my soccer night runs. 4pc Happy Meal instead of six. Forgot my dollar menu sandwich. Forgot the extra sauce. Forgot all the sauces. Raise your eyebrows and assure me "everything's in there" all you want, lady. If your crew was trustworthy, I wouldn't have to look.

Once is happenstance.
Twice is coincidence.
Three times is enemy action.

That card was entertaining.

That was one illegal ass knee

I went up to do bed time right after that finish, did they just go on pretending that the knee didn't happen? Looked like it missed on the way through, but that his leg/shin made some contact on the way back through, which would still be illegal.

I don't think it played a part in the finish, unless it just scared the guy a little extra.

This is the second major news story/scandal of my adult life involving a guy named Scott Peterson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back