PWD 545: Monday Night Rollins

Better Ass

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's a douchebag? He also played one on tv. I think it's fine.

I think it's a case of it's one thing hearing that someone's a douchebag, but then having to be around that guy every single day of the year. That's why he was kicked off of tour buses, and had to dress in one of those tent things that models use when they're on locations.

I think it's a case of it's one thing hearing that someone's a douchebag, but then having to be around that guy every single day of the year. That's why he was kicked off of tour buses, and had to dress in one of those tent things that models use when they're on locations.
Makes me like him more. Awwweeeee.. He didn't pway office powitics with da other boys??? How sad for them....

Makes me like him more. Awwweeeee.. He didn't pway office powitics with da other boys??? How sad for them....

And now he's the realest unemployed guy in the room. I don't think any of them give a shit.

And now he's the realest unemployed guy in the room. I don't think any of them give a shit.

Big Cass is just praying that he isn’t associated with the dude any more, and you can’t teach that.

Happy birthday to...Carlito.

<mma3>

Big Cass is just praying that he isn’t associated with the dude any more, and you can’t teach that.

Big Cass needs to focus on the fact that he's a shlubby jabroni given that Enzo was literally his gimmick. He's like Baron Corbin, except Corbin at least has a couple of cool moves.

Big Cass needs to focus on the fact that he's a shlubby jabroni given that Enzo was literally his gimmick. He's like Baron Corbin, except Corbin at least has a couple of cool moves.

Enzo was his gimmick and he’s not banging Cumella anymore either. Dude needs to hit the gym and hit the...
a8b5e63fe364fbc22a768761efe93b7c.jpg

Is Paige officially just a manager for Absolution now? I thought she dieded.

I've discovered some horrifying news
The Lucha show I'm going to in two weeks is in a high school gym so its alcohol free and I been distraught as fuck all week about that shit
Am I gonna be able to sneak in enough liquor to keep me going through a 3 hour show?
I'd rather just drink beer so I dont get shitface stumbledrunk as a goat but that doesnt really seem like an option so I'm gonna have to go with hard alcohol
Plus Im gonna have to pregame pretty hard just to be on the safe side in case I run out of alcohol
In trying to keep their event alcohol free and family friendly these stupid promoters are forcing me to get more drunker than I wanted to be which will undoubtedly lead to me yelling obnoxious curse filled shit from my front row seat
I wonder if they will appreciate that rich delicious irony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back