PWD 545: Monday Night Rollins

Better Ass

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two ts in Ruby Riott's last name.

Ruby Riotsts.

giphy.gif

So Buddy Murphy is back? Dude's been in the gym a bit, figure Vince will be all over him. That pumphandle angle slam is bad ass.

Kinda looks like a mix of Aleister Black and Droz. Aleister Redroz.

Hell, should just call him Mr. Bliss and get it over with.

The mistake they made with Buddy Murphy, they had him keep the last Blake and Murphy theme, which is very understate, and not particularly dynamic, which they need if they're using him as a babyface.

They should have reverted back to the older them, which is much more up tempo

This is the theme they had him use:

This one would have been better suited:

However, that being said, dubstep is awful, and sounds like Wall-E getting fingerbanged by RoboCop's spike.

Has anybody mentioned that braun is worse than reigns on the mic?

He's still fired, although, I did see a short video of Simon Gotch talking about how Enzo is "a fucking abortion", how he did things like:

- Managing to break his own leg, countering a wrist-lock, then blamed it on the canvas being loose.
- Gotch asked him "Can you take the inside-out bump", Enzo said "Oh yeah, bro. I can do that bump", Gotch not being entirely convinced, said "Leave it, it's not worth it", Enzo saying "No bro! I can do it", then he goes to do the spot, he hits his head on Gotch's chest, then spikes himself on the floor
- Lied about various things he can do, "I used to box" and Gotch described his punching as "Punches like an epileptic", "I did some MMA", but doesn't know how to apply a simple hold.

Although he claimed to be a lifelong wrestling fan, and Dusty Rhodes is his idol, he didn't know anything about Dusty's career. Dusty told a story about him and Manny Fernandez, and when Dusty finished the story, Enzo says "Bro, I can't believe Kalisto would do that!", people ask what he's talking about, and he says "Kalisto! Manny!", thinking he was talking about Manny "Kalisto" Rodriguez, and not Dusty's old tag team partner.

So he's a douchebag? He also played one on tv. I think it's fine.

He reminds me of the fatbeard man-child from natural born killers that was forced to say "Mickey and Mallory Knox did it."

I know braun is legit powerful human being, btw. A lot of wrestlers have been, and he is near the top. His character does nothing for me, however. Who the actual badasses are is figured out in REAL combat sports. I need a combination of strength (30%), badassery (20%), and that outward effective personality (50%).

Last edited:
He reminds me of the fatbeard man-child from natural born killers that was forced to say "Mickey and Mallory Knox did it."

I know braun is legit powerful human being, btw. A lot of wrestlers have been, and he is near the top. His character does nothing for me, however. Who the actual badasses are is figured out in REAL combat sports, I need a combination of strength (30%), badassery (20%), and that outward effective personality (50%).

I think you're in the minority here, brother

I donno, I've been a fan since his debut. Feels like they've finally done something right and it's one of the few entertaining aspects of the show for me.

I've always been a fan of the giants - it brings wrestling back to the old days where you can actually suspend your disbelief (ie: this guy could crush my skull if he wanted to)

I think you're in the minority here, brother

I donno, I've been a fan since his debut. Feels like they've finally done something right and it's one of the few entertaining aspects of the show for me.

I've always been a fan of the giants - it brings wrestling back to the old days where you can actually suspend your disbelief (ie: this guy could crush my skull if he wanted to)

I was a big tugboat fan as a kid.. Seriously. I like braun ok, he deserves his spot.. But reigns is just as good in about every way, and although this is saying little, he is a tad better on the mic.

I was a big tugboat fan as a kid.. Seriously. I like braun ok, he deserves his spot.. But reigns is just as good in about every way, and although this is saying little, he is a tad better on the mic.

Lmao Tugboat was awesome but he was better as Typhoon

Black men
White women

What’s the story here, A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back