PWD 544: Sorry for the wait

Who did you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was a good day. Played some ff14, saw agreat movie by myself (first time I have been able to do something by myself with a lot of people in months) and I had a delicious dinner.

And now I just puked it all up. Everything almost came up Sidhouse.

Niiiiiiiiiiice.

The bigwigs indirectly play me now, and I'd like to them to directly pay me in the near future. So I request no punching for now. Well, maybe you could punch the Yoko voters.

The Yoko voters are all dead to me.

Today was a good day. Played some ff14, saw agreat movie by myself (first time I have been able to do something by myself with a lot of people in months) and I had a delicious dinner.

And now I just puked it all up. Everything almost came up Sidhouse.

Why did you puke it up?

The Yoko voters are all dead to me.
<6>
lol dam what kind i order some the other day
I don't get crazy. Just a good ol fashioned cheese pizza works for me. I ordered it from Mellow Mushroom

Hung out with this girl today and it was like nonstop her talking about dumping and her burping in my car. She asked if she wanted me to spoon her though but that bitch might be crazy
<DisgustingHHH>
She needs to poontang her ass on outta here

but she got a big rack.
giphy.gif

Give love a chance Bat

L
<6>

I don't get crazy. Just a good ol fashioned cheese pizza works for me. I ordered it from Mellow Mushroom

<DisgustingHHH>
She needs to poontang her ass on outta here

giphy.gif

Give love a chance Bat
olkz

I’m not sure. I don’t think I can just ask. And all the more tan / brown people are always in the back rows.

I'd get fired asking them why they are so strong but fat and die early.

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back