PWD 544: Sorry for the wait

Who did you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what the story is on what the fuck is going on with Michael Elgin? People are calling for NJPW to drop him. Tonight he was a surprise wrestler for AAW and the appearance did not go well. He got the shit booed out of him and then over half the crowd turned their backs during his match? Now people are trying to put AAW on blast for hiring him? And he lost clean in 3-4 minutes?
Someone posted on here earlier but I guess he’s being accused (not charged) of some kind of sexual conduct.

Hello @SocraticMethod how is your night going

Hi, Rex. My night is going. I just finished a 20-page Pre-Trial Report. Pre-Trial Reports are kind of dumb because cases almost never go to trial. Also, they mostly for big wigs at insurance companies that didn't give a rancid dick about the case until now, so fuck 'em. But oh well. I did it.

Tomorrow is the bounce party -- I think for real I think -- and then LTR is sleeping over my cousin's house and I'll have the night to myself. Everything's coming up Mikehouse!

How goes your Saturday, champ?

@Minotauro Rex - this is a damn good poll. I really had to think about it.

Also, with regard to the prior conversations about what makes a good poll and whether a poll is over, it's a really simple formula: If I vote in a poll, it's over.

Hi, Rex. My night is going. I just finished a 20-page Pre-Trial Report. Pre-Trial Reports are kind of dumb because cases almost never go to trial. Also, they mostly for big wigs at insurance companies that didn't give a rancid dick about the case until now, so fuck 'em. But oh well. I did it.

Tomorrow is the bounce party -- I think for real I think -- and then LTR is sleeping over my cousin's house and I'll have the night to myself. Everything's coming up Mikehouse!

<mma4>

Someone posted on here earlier but I guess he’s being accused (not charged) of some kind of sexual conduct.

I think a female wrestler accused another wrestler of assaulting her when Elgin was the promoter for their company, and then said Elgin did nothing and shit on her for coming to him and didn't believe her. That sort of thing.

I didn't know who any of the people were before it was posted about here a few weeks ago.

Tugboat would destroy both fatties

Yoko obviously had way more success, with a title run and two WM main events, but Quake was a much better wrestler and all around super great guy when he wasn't killing another wrestlers beloved pet and then making burgers out of the meat. He also called himself the goddamn Shark and did a shark fin thing with his hand in stupid Dubya-See-Dubya, and then hung out with ICP for a while back in WWF.

So, you're right, it's not tough. Quake by a mile.

Wasn't Quake an actual sumo wrestler? Makes the whole poll kind of meta.

My nephew (actually my first cousin once removed, I think -- my first cousin's son) turns 4 tomorrow. He just got into wrestling within the past month or so due to the Scooby Doo movie. We gave him Sin Cara and John Cena. The freak out when he opened Sin Cara was amazing. I wish I got it on video. "SSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN CAAAAAARRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yoko obviously had way more success, with a title run and two WM main events, but Quake was a much better wrestler and all around super great guy when he wasn't killing another wrestlers beloved pet and then making burgers out of the meat. He also called himself the goddamn Shark and did a shark fin thing with his hand in stupid Dubya-See-Dubya, and then hung out with ICP for a while back in WWF.

So, you're right, it's not tough. Quake by a mile.
i would
Never

Yeah way dude!
I picked Yoko, but Quake was Ill.
I'd always do his jump around taunt to friends on trampolines.
Tiki tiki tiki Tokyo yeah my m Yokosuka

If you need me to punch the big wigs I will and I hope LTR goes ham bouncing tomorrow.

I ate 4 string cheeses in a row today so you could say it was a great day.

Yoko was just a fat guy they put the belt on because the other choice was Bret Hart. Earthquake is a goddamn American Canadian success story coming out of the crowd to destroy the Ultimate Warrior without any prior training.

If you need me to punch the big wigs I will and I hope LTR goes ham bouncing tomorrow.

I ate 4 string cheeses in a row today so you could say it was a great day.

Niiiiiiiiiiice.

The bigwigs indirectly play me now, and I'd like to them to directly pay me in the near future. So I request no punching for now. Well, maybe you could punch the Yoko voters.

Don't punch @UncleBen, though. He's good people and I wouldn't want to interrupt production of his delicious rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back