PWD 541: Elias The Excellence of Execution

Better "oh shit" Theme Intro

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your polls are biased and scientifically inaccurate. It is 100% proven that at least one dozen illegals voted in both polls and that all illegals voted for Bret "the foreigner" Hart. Also, don't expect me to big-up you in the Heavies again anytime soon, sir.

Don't call my polls biased and scientifically inaccurate, sir!

And I won't big-up you in the TUF(I wasn't sure if I should of added the "the" before TUF but you know what I mean) forum again. Two can play this game, sir.

SQzGow.gif

Got the WWE Network for RR, watching NXT show for first time..

Holy shit this is good

Got the WWE Network for RR, watching NXT show for first time..

Holy shit this is good
Yeah. They really give it a more intimate Indy feel with a great production team behind it. Plus the athletes aren’t lazy yet because they’re hungry to get on the main roster

Yeah. They really give it a more intimate Indy feel with a great production team behind it. Plus the athletes aren’t lazy yet because they’re hungry to get on the main roster

Feels very old school. Which is good for a guy my age

Trying to catch up

Favs:
Solo: Black
Group: sANiTy
Lady: need to study more

@moonwolf @Gutter Chris
Was having a nice night listening to Spotify with baby Fett and this came on. Looked at the tv to see the title

Almost threw up because all I see when I read that name was ruby riot. Such a great song ruined. :(

I randomly listened to this today. Somewhere there is a VHS tape of 15 yr old me listening to my Walkman and singing the chorus to this song.

and then I listened to this

<Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves>

54 total votes. The Southern Gentleman strikes again!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12419-1386352260-0.gif

That was 4 pages and 20 minutes of my life I will never get back.

<3>

NJPW in 30 minutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back