PWD 541: Elias The Excellence of Execution

Better "oh shit" Theme Intro

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better thighs, Mickie or Becky?
This should have been my poll. I admit this one isn't my best work but I was on the spot and couldn't come up with anything better. I figured Austin would win but I didn't expect this curb stomping

tumblr_n11bc0cvSc1rg5xs0o1_500.gif

Remember when Bray went over clean on Cena twice in the span of a few days? Now he's jobbing to Jason Fucking Jordan.

<2>

Yup. when he Pinned Cena and Styles clean in the chamber and went over on Raw that next night

Even though I have no idea, I'm assuming that's terrible Japanese

You’re not wrong. He’s one of the most erroneously booked wrestlers in a long time. You wanted another undertaker. Christ, book him like the undertaker. Less dates, less jobs, and make him a big deal.

He’s gone from tv for a few weeks at a time until someone pisses off the authority figures and then boom guess what you’re gonna have to go one on one with the eater of worlds (playa)

and have him be devastating. He’s got the pool of big impact moves to be A monster and would easily be an upper card tweener. Remember when bray and Roman tagged up and that sweet ass spear spot? Or when he got in HHHs face and the roof blew off the joint? Fuck, man. It doesn’t take a rocket doctor

The problem is, he wasn't supposed to be The Undertaker, that's not the character. They've basically made him less scary by making him "scary".

The reason why Bray scared people wasn't that he was a spooky guy with these supernatural powers, it's because he was a fucking lunatic, it was a man who believed that he was a god, and managed to get people to believe it. He's a master manipulator, he's a charismatic cult leader, and he's straight up evil.

What Bray Wyatt is not, is The Undertaker.

They need to stop trying to make "The New Undertaker", it's never gonna happen, it didn't happen with Hade Vansen, it didn't happen with Mordecai, it didn't happen with The Boogeyman, it didn't happen with Kevin Thorn, hell, it didn't happen with Kane. Just stop with this WWE, it's not gonna happen.

Their reaction to what he got paid is so funny.

A New Report About Jason Jordan’s Injury Sounds Seriously Scary

On a recent episode of Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer provided an update on Jordan’s injury. Meltzer claimed that his sources are telling him Jordan’s neck injury has some very serious warning signs, and he might be looking at neck fusion surgery that Edge and Arn Anderson and others in the past have had to undergo.

“The sixth spot [in the Elimination Chamber] was going to be Jason Jordan, but Jason Jordan’s messed up. He’s having trouble gripping with his hands. He’s got real … his neck is in real bad shape.

“Obviously I’m not a doctor, and I’m only hearing stuff secondhand as far as [what the injury] is, but his [symptoms] sound like Arn Anderson, Chris Benoit, all those guys before they had neck surgery.

“It’s not a good thing, and that [neck] surgery [would mean taking] a year off, so I’m sure he’s doing everything in his power to avoid that surgery. I’m not saying he needs it, but when your grip goes … Edge had the same thing. Edge had that. I remember Edge couldn’t lift a dumbbell. And … he was out – it’s like a 12- to 14-month recovery period.

“And Jason Jordan, for better or for worse, he’s in the mix right now as a single, and I’m sure he just wants to be there, and trying to figure out a way through it, but it’s … this is a tough situation for him.”

Read more: http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/jason-jordan-injury-update-surgery-wwe-report/

The problem is, he wasn't supposed to be The Undertaker, that's not the character. They've basically made him less scary by making him "scary".

The reason why Bray scared people wasn't that he was a spooky guy with these supernatural powers, it's because he was a fucking lunatic, it was a man who believed that he was a god, and managed to get people to believe it. He's a master manipulator, he's a charismatic cult leader, and he's straight up evil.

What Bray Wyatt is not, is The Undertaker.

They need to stop trying to make "The New Undertaker", it's never gonna happen, it didn't happen with Hade Vansen, it didn't happen with Mordecai, it didn't happen with The Boogeyman, it didn't happen with Kevin Thorn, hell, it didn't happen with Kane. Just stop with this WWE, it's not gonna happen.
It’s too late for the Eater of Words but it’s not too late for the south Louisiana Cajun talking, bar brawling, leather jacket wearing, ass kicking Bray Wyatt

F7QA2Xi.gif

It’s too late for the Eater of Words but it’s not too late for the south Louisiana Cajun talking, bar brawling, leather jacket wearing, ass kicking Bray Wyatt

F7QA2Xi.gif

Exactly, they need to turn him into a Southern, Working Class Hero babyface, he has HUGE potential as a babyface, as is evident in his farewell promo in NXT, just do that.

F7QA2Xi.gif

like our guy Lenny has said, it ain't over till it's over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back