PWD 541: Elias The Excellence of Execution

Better "oh shit" Theme Intro

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoel Romero weighed in at 188lbs.

tumblr_nqifafECJV1tugoyjo2_400.gif

That was supposed to be a title fight, right?

Yoel Romero weighed in at 188lbs.

tumblr_nqifafECJV1tugoyjo2_400.gif

Well if he doesn’t make it down to 185 they better make the strap only for Rockhold and let that shit fly

Is there another middleweight fight on the card

Jesus Christ not even a contender fight at middleweight on the card

fucking fantastic

This is literally why you have contenders in the same weight class flight on the same card

Jesus Christ not even a contender fight at middleweight on the card

fucking fantastic

This is literally why you have contenders in the same weight class flight on the same card
this is what happens when you’re owned by a talent company

bunch of Hollywood agents who haven’t got a clue

and this is ppv lol. gonna bring in record low buys, no doubt in my mind

Exactly.

The best parts were those two you mentioned and the rest is just monotone ass bret during the middle.

Mediocre mic worker. He only had a few good promo moments in his career but he had some pretty decent ones in wcw surprisingly

I'll never forget during his rant about how "it was a crime what WWF did to me but it's a sin what WCW isn't doing with me" when he went on about his family legacy and how "my family has lived for wrestling..." and how he had to catch himself before saying that they've died for it, too.

As far as between-the-lines goes, it was pretty intense.

Best part of the Elias interview on the edge and Christian podcast is that when Elias was new to the business and in the indies he ran out with a group of wrestlers during a Christian and aj styles match and I guess they cleared the ring and Christian is apparently well known for potatoing everybody and I guess he just potatoed the shit out of Elias and Elias had to ask himself do you think wrestling is really what you want to do with your life? LOL

this is what happens when you’re owned by a talent company

bunch of Hollywood agents who haven’t got a clue

and this is ppv lol. gonna bring in record low buys, no doubt in my mind

The whole point of this fight card was for Whittaker to fight at home and he dropped the ball, dude. So they bring in Romero for a fake title fight, jack, but he couldn't cut the mustard or the weight, brother.

Except for how he did. Better than Bret. In both respects.

I'll doubt whatever I want other than @El Dandy. I'm the fucking King Maker, Rex. I'm fucking soccermeth. Who are you to doubt soccermeth?

Shawn sucked, TWO PWD polls proved that. Shall I do another poll (Bo3) to decide/embarrass Shawn again?

How about a who had the better career poll

I gave my dog a slice of pizza and I got yelled at.

giphy.gif

I want to know right now who reported Ajay. SHOW YOUR DAMN PUSSY FACE!

Shawn sucked, TWO PWD polls proved that. Shall I do another poll (Bo3) to decide/embarrass Shawn again?

Your polls are biased and scientifically inaccurate. It is 100% proven that at least one dozen illegals voted in both polls and that all illegals voted for Bret "the foreigner" Hart. Also, don't expect me to big-up you in the Heavies again anytime soon, sir.

I want to know right now who reported Ajay. SHOW YOUR DAMN PUSSY FACE!

We can't have nice things. It took like a week for that piece of shit that harassed Ms. @frenzy to get banned, but our delightful Indian friendo gets the ax lickety split? This is bullshit. Everything is bullshit. It's all just bullshit.

@moonwolf @Gutter Chris
Was having a nice night listening to Spotify with baby Fett and this came on. Looked at the tv to see the title

Almost threw up because all I see when I read that name was ruby riot. Such a great song ruined. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back